Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

BULL BAR YES OR NO

Old 11-02-2011, 04:07 PM   #1
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
BULL BAR YES OR NO

SHOULD I GET A BULL BAR LIKE THIS WITH LIGHTS?
Old 11-02-2011, 04:10 PM   #4
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
JUST CURIOUS WHY YOU ALWAYS USE TEH CAPZ LOHK?

But if you want it, go for it.

IMO, I don't like bull bars. though the lights would actually add functionality.
otherwise they dont do much
Old 11-02-2011, 04:10 PM   #5
Banned
MAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: MISTER
MAN TRUCK's Tacoma Gallery
I LIKE BRALESS
Old 11-02-2011, 04:12 PM   #6
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAN TRUCK View Post
I LIKE BRALESS
Id like to see pictures of that twin turbo.
Old 11-02-2011, 04:20 PM   #7
Banned
MAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAN TRUCK is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: MISTER
MAN TRUCK's Tacoma Gallery
SORRY THATS NOT THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD
Old 11-02-2011, 04:35 PM   #10
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
JUST CURIOUS WHY YOU ALWAYS USE TEH CAPZ LOHK?

But if you want it, go for it.

IMO, I don't like bull bars. though the lights would actually add functionality.
otherwise they dont do much
because im cool like that
Old 11-02-2011, 04:35 PM   #11
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
haha this guys been on here 2 days and hes already complacent with all the thread jackery

32 posts in 2 days, pretty good.
Old 11-02-2011, 04:36 PM   #13
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Some on here don't like it and some do.
I like mine, so I will be biased and say yes, get it.

It is good to get opinions, but after all it is your truck and your decision.
Old 11-02-2011, 04:37 PM   #14
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
i vote yeah.
Old 11-02-2011, 04:39 PM   #16
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
I VOTE RELENTLESS BULL BAR
Old 11-02-2011, 04:52 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
I VOTE RELENTLESS BULL BAR
can u show me a pic of it
Old 11-02-2011, 06:11 PM   #19
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxTRDxxx View Post
can u show me a pic of it

Thread is here http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/rel...te-bumper.html
Old 11-02-2011, 06:14 PM   #20
Because Tacos are too mainstream...and Im poor.
TheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
TheMrGExperience's Tacoma Gallery
nah get a full grill gaurd