Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Anyone know of a bull-bar that'll still allow a plow to hook?

Old 11-03-2011, 09:16 AM   #1
defleppardsg is on a distinguished road
Name: chris
defleppardsg's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know of a bull-bar that'll still allow a plow to hook?

I saw one 1st gen driving around once that the plow mounts, and a bull bar. I didn't think that'd be possible. I'm sure it depends on the plow too.. but just wanted to see if anyone on here has any ideas?

I desperately need foglights on this truck, i can't see sh*t at night.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:48 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
How about retrofitting the headlights with projectors
Old 11-03-2011, 12:13 PM   #3
defleppardsg is on a distinguished road
Name: chris
defleppardsg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How about retrofitting the headlights with projectors
What is that?
Old 11-03-2011, 12:37 PM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Check out this site:
www.theretrofitsource.com

Basically taking those headlight assemblies that you see in higher end cars like BMW, Mercedes, Acura, etc and retrofitting them to fit in your Tacoma's headlight assembly. It's by far the best lighting output upgrade you can make while still retaining a stock look.

This thread has a lot of good info. Stuntmanhans is a good source of information also. His personal retrofit is pretty damn awesome!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...-retrofit.html