Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

TRD transfer case shift knob?

Old 11-05-2011, 01:59 PM   #1
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
TRD transfer case shift knob?

Again, don't see an "interior" forum, so I revert to my 1st gen brethren.

I really like the looks of the black leather TRD 5MT shift knob, but cannot for the life of me find a matching transfer case shift knob.

Does one exist? I'm trying to match up to this one:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...hift-knob.html
Old 11-05-2011, 02:22 PM   #2
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
i have never seen one....
Old 11-05-2011, 03:43 PM   #3
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That's kind of strange.

What does the transfer case shift knob look like in the interior package that includes that TRD transmission shift knob?
Old 11-05-2011, 08:41 PM   #4
newskooler is a jewel in the roughnewskooler is a jewel in the roughnewskooler is a jewel in the rough

Firefighter: firefighter
Name: Nick
newskooler's Tacoma Gallery
if you find a matching knob, ill take your old one off your hands
Old 11-07-2011, 12:30 PM   #5
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NO INTERIOR PACKAGE COMES WITH THE TRD SHIFT KNOB. ITS AN ADD ON FROM THE DEALER PARTS DEPARTMENT
Old 11-07-2011, 12:50 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
NO INTERIOR PACKAGE COMES WITH THE TRD SHIFT KNOB. ITS AN ADD ON FROM THE DEALER PARTS DEPARTMENT
I HEAR YOU LOUD AND CLEAR!

Don't you find it odd that you can purchase a TRD transmission shift knob but are unable to match the transfer case shift knob, thus making your set up look goofy?
Old 11-07-2011, 05:03 PM   #7
pavement is boring....

yeah sry work computer is on CAPS all the time. my bad. and yeah i do think thats lame....
Old 11-07-2011, 05:53 PM   #8
NegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NegroTundra's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, thats another reason I sold that one on your link. Made the whole gear shift area look outta whack..
Old 11-08-2011, 07:00 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegroTundra View Post
Yep, thats another reason I sold that one on your link. Made the whole gear shift area look outta whack..
Unless you can find an aftermarket all black one for the transfer case shifter

But yeah... strange
Old 11-09-2011, 10:27 AM   #10
newskooler is a jewel in the roughnewskooler is a jewel in the roughnewskooler is a jewel in the rough

Hey trail gear has a kinda cool knob its in the transfer case section. Sorry no link i'm on my cell
Old 11-10-2011, 11:54 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by newskooler View Post
Hey trail gear has a kinda cool knob its in the transfer case section. Sorry no link i'm on my cell
These?

http://www.trail-gear.com/rubber-shift-knobs

Could be kinda cool if the black rubber comes close to matching the color of the black leather. Very cheap price
Old 11-10-2011, 11:57 AM   #12

Either that or I just might go ahead and plasti-derp my first thing ever.

Old 11-10-2011, 12:10 PM   #13

yep those are them. for $5.25 theyre pretty cool and priced right