Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Just got an Line-X estimate.

Old 11-07-2011, 12:01 PM   #1
Hoist Rider
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Just got an Line-X estimate.

Just called a local Fayetteville Line-X and ask for bed + over the rails. The guy said $475, just wondering what other offers you guys have received. Thanks.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:15 PM   #2
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
Taco Man in HD's Tacoma Gallery
thats similar to what i have been quoted on my DCab for line-ex too..just haven't had the time yet.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:18 PM   #3
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
I was quoted 510 over the rails for my rhino lining. $475 sounds about average.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:18 PM   #4
PkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of light
Name: David
PkTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Personally id do it yourself not quite as good but hell its 1/3 of the price if not more.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:22 PM   #5
Hoist Rider
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PkTaco View Post
Personally id do it yourself not quite as good but hell its 1/3 of the price if not more.
I think If I was to do it DIY, it would be Raptor liner just not sure if my small compressor would be up to the job. Thanks guys for the replies.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:22 PM   #6
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PkTaco View Post
I wouldn't. I can definitely see the difference in mine with linex vs diy.

op, I paid $650 that's in canada so ofcourse it's more, but that is a good price. do it!
Old 11-07-2011, 02:02 PM   #7
defleppardsg is on a distinguished road
Name: chris
defleppardsg's Tacoma Gallery
Damn. Line-x wants $575 in new york. What a ripoff. I want my bed lined so bad.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:40 PM   #8
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
there is a HUGE difference between the DIY stuff and the professional stuff. The professional stuff is THICK...

My dad had his frontier 4-door/short bed done in "xtreme-liners" by a local body shop. For a little under $500. The stuff is a little under 1/8'' thick in some places and damn near indestructible.

I had rattleguard sprayed in my bed 3 years ago and its really thin and chipping out...wish I would have spend the extra $300 and got a Line-x or something similar.

Oh well...live and learn.

$475 sounds like a good deal. My neighbor got his f250 done by linex for $800...a bit spendy if you ask me...even for a larger truck
Old 11-07-2011, 02:44 PM   #9
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
475 is a good deal that's about what i got quoted for mine.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:54 PM   #10
MTNative is on a distinguished road

MTNative's Tacoma Gallery
$475 is about right. I got mine for $450 + tax = $468.00. I would go for it. Lifetime warranty as well.
Old 11-07-2011, 03:15 PM   #11
Nitronick will become famous soon enoughNitronick will become famous soon enough
Name: Nick
Nitronick's Tacoma Gallery
i got mine for 350 over the rail
Old 11-07-2011, 04:09 PM   #12
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
x-tra cab: $350 over the rails.

That was in 2001 in Colorado
Old 11-08-2011, 04:27 AM   #13
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
I just paid $500 for my tundra 6.5 bed Line-X no over the rails.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:10 AM   #15
defleppardsg is on a distinguished road
Name: chris
defleppardsg's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone have an opinion on whether or not the different brands are any better or worse than eachother? The nearest place to me does Xtreme-Bedliner, and they want 475$ for my truck. Idk if it'd be worth the extra $100 for the line-X at another shop.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:17 AM   #16
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
$600 for the Dodge Ram, over the rails. I got the Kevlar one that they offer. Kevlar is supposed to stay shiny and not fade to that powdery look, it goes on thicker and it's supposed to be tougher than the regular Line-X.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:54 AM   #17
el dudarino is on a distinguished road

el dudarino's Tacoma Gallery
LINE-X quote in ALBUQUERQUE

$400 regular finish under the rails

$500 for the "premium" finish under the rails (keeps a slight gloss and doesn't dull out)

+$75 for over the rails on the sides

I also had them quote me to spray the interior of my double cab. They came back with $550 without looking at it. It could go up or down a little. Has anyone here sprayed the interior floor? I don't like the carpet and will get rid of it when I have the money to do so.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:50 AM   #18
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by el dudarino View Post
LINE-X quote in ALBUQUERQUE

$400 regular finish under the rails

$500 for the "premium" finish under the rails (keeps a slight gloss and doesn't dull out)

+$75 for over the rails on the sides

I also had them quote me to spray the interior of my double cab. They came back with $550 without looking at it. It could go up or down a little. Has anyone here sprayed the interior floor? I don't like the carpet and will get rid of it when I have the money to do so.
Ive always considered doing the interior of my truck too...as carpet+truck=dumb mixture unless you are a pavement pounder/mall crawler/grocery getter

My buddy had a Line-X place quote him to do the interior of his Jeep...and they quoted him $900.... Sounds like way too much IMO...
Old 11-08-2011, 10:20 AM   #19
okboatie1 is a jewel in the roughokboatie1 is a jewel in the roughokboatie1 is a jewel in the rough

Navy:
Name: Darrell
okboatie1's Tacoma Gallery
475 sounds pretty good. That's pretty close to what I got quoted here INCLUDING my 10% military discount.