Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

A Couple Pics From Yesterday

Old 11-08-2011, 11:38 AM   #1
FlagSStaff is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
FlagSStaff's Tacoma Gallery
A Couple Pics From Yesterday

Since I've never really shared much on here, I figured I'd do so today! Here are a couple truck pics from yesterday.

Old 11-08-2011, 11:42 AM   #2
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
I miss the snow so much! I'm jelly.

Great pics.

Fink
Old 11-08-2011, 11:44 AM   #3
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Mystic Gold! WooT! I remember when my truck looked like that.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:21 PM   #5
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! How much snow have you gotten? I need to make a trip up there soon. Thinking Payson next weekend. I know you guys are expecting more of the white stuff this weekend.
Old 11-08-2011, 03:08 PM   #6
Thanks! It just depends on where you go, but between the two storms we got 6 to 9 inches. It's sunny today and it's melting fast, but like you said, there's another chance for more this coming weekend, but who knows; the weather up here changes all the friggin' time... lol
Old 11-08-2011, 04:40 PM   #7
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for sharing!
Old 11-09-2011, 01:09 PM   #8
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics!
Old 11-09-2011, 04:06 PM   #9
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sure could use some of that up here if the ski resorts wanna open by thanksgiving here...
Old 11-09-2011, 04:16 PM   #10
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics man
Old 11-09-2011, 04:17 PM   #11
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlagSStaff View Post
Thanks! It just depends on where you go, but between the two storms we got 6 to 9 inches. It's sunny today and it's melting fast, but like you said, there's another chance for more this coming weekend, but who knows; the weather up here changes all the friggin' time... lol

hey dude i would love to make a run up there in my truck.... if you want to go let me know
Old 11-09-2011, 09:42 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
hey dude i would love to make a run up there in my truck.... if you want to go let me know
I'm always down. My work schedule is kinda weird, though... Th-Sun. Let me know!
Old 11-10-2011, 01:58 PM   #13
JaxFlJon is on a distinguished road
JaxFlJon's Tacoma Gallery
Me Gusta