Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Anyone need any 97 Tacoma parts???

Old 11-10-2011, 05:58 AM   #1
Carpe Diem
Kuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone need any 97 Tacoma parts???

My Black Beater failed the frame test last night.

I took a lot of things off it already, wanted to see if anyone here is in need of anything that is easy to remove and will still keep the truck drivable.

I have the WeatherTech floor mat & vent guards
5100's front and rear with shackles (struts are complete)
01+ Center console (dyed Tan)
Neoform wiper blades
Skid Row front skid
Brand New never used snow plow
OEM Toyota Fog light switch
New Aftermarket Passanger fender

Anyone needing any things??? I am turning it in tonight.

****UPDATE*****

Here is where I am at with it all. The truck is still mine until the day I sign the papers and take the check. They told me the truck just needs to run and drive at the end.

I am stopping at the dealership after work today 11/14/11 to run everything by them.

My thoughts are to pull the parts that you all need/want so I can make some money back and let my Black Beater live on. I am not wanting to accept money or ship any parts until I have the check in hand. I don't want to totally F' myself by parting the truck out and have something fall through in the very end and be stuck rebuilding the truck again. If you guys are still interested in this that, GREAT. I am making a list of you all that have contacted me for parts and the order you contacted. First contacted will have first refusal.

The day(will be a Wednesday) that I get the check and sign off, I will post up and let you guys know. I will start shipping then.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:15 AM   #2
Carpe Diem
Kuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shedKuneff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
I just keep thinking of more... I have an optima Red top battery as well.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:57 AM   #3
Common Sense Ninja
thatSchusterguy is on a distinguished road
thatSchusterguy's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the front skid? Strip that thing down bare if you have the room to store spare parts!
Old 11-10-2011, 11:34 AM   #4
Carpe Diem

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
I think it was almost $300 shipped new, would like to get $150 out of it.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:40 AM   #5
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuneff View Post
01+ Center console (dyed Tan)
5-speed manual transmission bucket seats?

If so, can I PM you?

edit: I see you have a regular cab 5MT. I have an extended cab. Can you post a pic of what it looks like? If it's for bucket seats, I'll take it.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:40 AM   #6
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
how much for the battery?

is it a sliding rear window? have the latch?

wish you could drag the bitch in there cause i would take alot of things from you.....
Old 11-10-2011, 11:55 AM   #7
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2000GTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
pics? maybe interested in that center console
Old 11-10-2011, 12:03 PM   #8
Cvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Cory
Cvd2312's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the 5100's? Are the front's adjustable? And how many miles on them? You can PM me with answers
Old 11-10-2011, 12:07 PM   #9
TacomaV6 is on a distinguished road
TacomaV6's Tacoma Gallery
weather tech floor mat price? and wiper.
Old 11-10-2011, 03:10 PM   #11
Common Sense Ninja
thatSchusterguy is on a distinguished road
thatSchusterguy's Tacoma Gallery
Where you at in WV?
Old 11-10-2011, 03:16 PM   #12
Carpe Diem

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
Truck has 4runner buckets, pretty nice shape. Tan in color. but I am not sure how shipping would work for that.

Can you ship a battery? Make me an offer, its a Red top and I can have advance test it this weekend and see where the cold cranking amps are. Rear window is slider with a latch, its a 4 pane window.

Center console, make me an offer, I will get pics of it this weekend.

5100's adjustable front at the highest lift setting with springs in it. Complete, rear are the piggy back shocks 2" longer (if I recall correctly.) I have a local guy that says he will get them this weekend, will keep you posted.

Floor mats are tan in color. They were $95 new wipers were $55 new. How about $75 shipped???
Old 11-10-2011, 03:18 PM   #13
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuneff View Post
Center console, make me an offer, I will get pics of it this weekend.
See my PM

Is it the whole assembly? (eg includes the cup holders and shift boot and surrounding trim). Or is it literally just the console unit?
Old 11-10-2011, 03:42 PM   #14
palmxp3 is on a distinguished road
palmxp3's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have the 4x4 mud flaps? Would be interested in all four if you do
Old 11-10-2011, 03:43 PM   #15
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have the recovery hook, if so does it fit a 98,
Old 11-10-2011, 06:09 PM   #16
Carpe Diem

Kuneff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmxp3 View Post
Do you still have the 4x4 mud flaps? Would be interested in all four if you do
Yes, I have them. PM me a fair offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxTRDxxx View Post
Do you have the recovery hook, if so does it fit a 98,
Recovery hook???

Man that front bumper with a d ring welded to it pulled a small building over in reverse...

I have no idea about any stock recovery hooks.
Old 11-11-2011, 11:05 AM   #17
ALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Senior Airman
Name: Andrew
ALawrence's Tacoma Gallery
hey the fog light swich... i'm interested... could you take a picture of it for me? and let me know a price?
Old 11-11-2011, 01:33 PM   #18
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
StaticFilter's Tacoma Gallery
Too late??? I'm in desperate need of Dashboard pieces/vents/knobs...
Old 11-11-2011, 01:47 PM   #19

Kuneff-

Any interest in parting with your clock?

I'd be all over that too.
Old 11-11-2011, 03:29 PM   #20
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Would you be willing to sell your grill?