Notices

Hmm Bumper on Ebay help me out here

Old 11-12-2011, 08:37 AM   #1
Desiel has a spectacular aura aboutDesiel has a spectacular aura about
Name: Kyle
Desiel's Tacoma Gallery
Question Hmm Bumper on Ebay help me out here

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190599503111...ht_3597wt_1139

There's the link. Here's what I'm a bit confused about. It claims it will fit 01-04 Tacomas but for some reason it won't fit my 01 SR5 hell I thought they were all pretty much the same.
Old 11-12-2011, 08:58 AM   #2
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
You know you can pick up NEW OEM bumpers for about $50 more than that aftermarket bumper...
Old 11-12-2011, 10:36 AM   #3
Desiel has a spectacular aura aboutDesiel has a spectacular aura about
Name: Kyle
Desiel's Tacoma Gallery
In black? From my local toyota dealer?
Old 11-13-2011, 09:00 AM   #4
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
In black yes, OEM and most are Toyota dealerships that sell online through ebay.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:12 AM   #5
DNG is on a distinguished road
DNG's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.toyotapartsales.com/partl...layCatalogid=0
Old 11-13-2011, 11:05 AM   #6
toycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
toycar18's Tacoma Gallery
The bumper is NOT painted if you read the ebay auction.

I got an OEM for around less than $200 at www.trdparts4u.com

http://trdparts4u.com/Scripts/prodLi...idCategory=-84

or get this bumper and you will never likely need a new one

http://frontrangeoffroadfab.com/nfos...products_id=61

Old 11-13-2011, 04:48 PM   #7
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
I have a chrome OEM bumper is very good shape for sale if anyone is interested.