Notices

What should I do?

Old 11-09-2011, 02:54 PM   #1
tacoma 4x4
TACOLOVER251 is on a distinguished road

Name: Zack
TACOLOVER251's Tacoma Gallery
Question What should I do???

I have an 06 4 door but i want a 4x4 and I want to lift it and if I buy a second gen. ill be 25k in the hole so I was thinking about getting a 1rst gen. and modding it what do you think???
Old 11-09-2011, 02:55 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Get what you want and can afford. An 06 for 25K is just ridiculous though.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:04 PM   #4
tacoma 4x4

how do you add a profile pic and make your truck appear under your comment
Old 11-09-2011, 03:09 PM   #5
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
^Click "control panel" towards the top left of the screen, all profile editing stuff is there. To make a picture under your comments you need to change your "signature"

Also YES, 1st gens are better
Old 11-09-2011, 03:17 PM   #6
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Get what you want and can afford. An 06 for 25K is just ridiculous though.
/thread

Fink
Old 11-09-2011, 03:22 PM   #7
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Well, 1st Gen's are better..............than walking or anything made in England but it's common knowledge that the 2nd Gen Tacoma is the better of the two trucks
Old 11-09-2011, 03:24 PM   #8
Oat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant future

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottri View Post
Well, 1st Gen's are better..............than walking or anything made in England but it's common knowledge that the 2nd Gen Tacoma is the better of the two trucks
1st > 2nd
Old 11-09-2011, 10:31 PM   #9
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha
Old 11-10-2011, 02:35 AM   #11
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV
Caution beware of the Mod Bug.
It's bite will have a serious impact on your wallet.
Old 11-10-2011, 05:37 AM   #12
tacoma 4x4

HELP

should i get a 1rst gen and sell my 06 2nd because i do not have the money to lift the 2nd gen. but i can easly lift and customize a 1rst???
Old 11-10-2011, 05:43 AM   #13
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
That is completely up to you... But personally I would not get rid of my current vehicle just so that I can have the money to lift an older one. You're gonna lose your ass in the end
Old 11-12-2011, 08:10 PM   #14
tacoma 4x4

Exclamation What should I do?

I HAVE A 2006 TACOMA 2WD BUT I WANT A 1RST GEN 4X4. THE REASON I WANT TO GET ON IS SO I CAN LIFT IT AND HAVE FUN WITH IT I CANT DO THAT TO MY SECOND GEN BECAUSE IT COST TO MUCH TO LIFT AND SO ON AND SO FORTH. SO WHAT WOULD YOU DO???
Old 11-12-2011, 08:11 PM   #15
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
I'd start by turning off caps lock

Now then

1st gens aren't any cheaper to lift
Old 11-12-2011, 08:11 PM   #16
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOLOVER251 View Post
I HAVE A 2006 TACOMA 2WD BUT I WANT A 1RST GEN 4X4. THE REASON I WANT TO GET ON IS SO I CAN LIFT IT AND HAVE FUN WITH IT I CANT DO THAT TO MY SECOND GEN BECAUSE IT COST TO MUCH TO LIFT AND SO ON AND SO FORTH. SO WHAT WOULD YOU DO???
WOW THIS TRULY IS AN EMERGENCY!!
Old 11-12-2011, 08:16 PM   #18
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Trade it in or sell it for the truck you really want. Either way it's gonna cost money to set it up properly for offroading and personally I would get another 2nd gen. Your not saving anything going older.
Old 11-12-2011, 08:17 PM   #19
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
TURN OFF CAPS LOCK, sell truck, buy 1st gen, realize lifts are same price, admit your epic fail, recover from hole in wallet, cry, make a new thread, whine and bitch about how we are all retarded, /ban
Old 11-12-2011, 08:21 PM   #20
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Your first mistake was buying a double cab

But taco's of all types are just as easy to lift as the others