Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Awesome 1 gen

Old 11-13-2011, 03:13 PM   #1
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome 1 gen

This first gen looks awesome, makes me want to paint mine like that.http://www.cardomain.com/ride/394053...-cab-limited#0
Old 11-13-2011, 03:16 PM   #2
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
eh...not my cup 'o' tea...IMO it looks kinda ridiculous

Drop Bracket lift is...meh

Huge goddy rims are fail (are those 20's??)

Mall crawler is fail

IMO...any rim larger than 17'' does not belong on a truck.

Poor taco looked better when it was stock.
Old 11-13-2011, 03:24 PM   #3
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
The paint job does look good, the rest of the truck im not a fan of.
Old 11-13-2011, 03:25 PM   #4
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
i like it! there is a guy that lives around NC with a truck similar but isnt blacked out. has the same fabtech lift, and 33x13.50 nitto mud grapplers.
Old 11-13-2011, 03:26 PM   #5
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudhawk View Post
The paint job does look good, the rest of the truck im not a fan of.
lol...true...I was so jaded I didn't even notice how great the paint looked

Still a mall-crawler
Old 11-13-2011, 03:26 PM   #6
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That's what I like, the paint job
Old 11-13-2011, 03:29 PM   #7

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxTRDxxx View Post
That's what I like, the paint job
gotcha
Old 11-13-2011, 03:40 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
I like all of it!
Yeah it's pretty sweet
Old 11-13-2011, 03:55 PM   #10
Matthew Cabe is on a distinguished road

Matthew Cabe's Tacoma Gallery
same here +++
Old 11-14-2011, 02:17 PM   #12
haddix will become famous soon enoughhaddix will become famous soon enough

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
I came in here expecting something way better than this. No bumpers or sliders only a DB lift..
Old 11-14-2011, 03:44 PM   #13

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by haddix View Post
I came in here expecting something way better than this. No bumpers or sliders only a DB lift..
thats what i was thinking too