Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Trying to decide which set of wheels and tires to keep.

Old 11-13-2011, 04:18 PM   #1
HUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Tommy
HUNT's Tacoma Gallery
Trying to decide which set of wheels and tires to keep.

Trying to decide which tire and wheel combo to keep.

1-Tacoma Sport Wheels with Duratracs 265/70/17 less than 5k on tires.
2-4-Runner limited wheels with Mickey Thompson MTZ less than 5k on tires.

Old 11-13-2011, 04:19 PM   #2
HUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of lightHUNT is a glorious beacon of light

HUNT's Tacoma Gallery
Tires

Old 11-13-2011, 04:20 PM   #3

HUNT's Tacoma Gallery
Tires

Old 11-13-2011, 04:21 PM   #4
Dangerous
ronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
ronman737's Tacoma Gallery
I like the 4runner wheels
Old 11-13-2011, 04:24 PM   #5
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
keep the 4 runner/Mickey Thompson combo. Those look pretty sick...and much more unique than the duratracs.
Old 11-13-2011, 04:49 PM   #7

HUNT's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I think I will sell the Tacoma Sport wheels and keep the 4runner wheels,just don't need two sets of aggressive tires.What should I ask for Tacoma wheel and tire combo?
Old 11-13-2011, 05:00 PM   #9
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Definatly the 4 runner wheels.
I've been trying to get a set for awhile. Is the backspacing/offest the same as the stock ones?

5k on a set of duratracs and TRD wheels... I would say at least 600+
even that sounds kind a low
Old 11-13-2011, 05:01 PM   #10
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
Definatly the 4 runner wheels.
I've been trying to get a set for awhile. Is the backspacing/offest the same as the stock ones?

5k on a set of duratracs and TRD wheels... I would say at least 600+
even that sounds kind a low
$600-$700 is a fair deal. tires w/ 5k are practically brand new.
Old 11-13-2011, 05:05 PM   #12
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
I was thinking $800 for the whole package wouldn't be bad either.
yeah... I would start there.
Old 11-13-2011, 05:27 PM   #13

HUNT's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks,
I will try 800.00 OBO..
Old 11-13-2011, 05:31 PM   #14
drwb is on a distinguished road

Name: Allen
drwb's Tacoma Gallery
4runner wheels look better...IMO I think it looks sorry when people put newer factory wheels on an older car, that's with any make or model
Old 11-13-2011, 05:33 PM   #15
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
i like the tacoma wheels
Old 11-13-2011, 05:45 PM   #16
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
I like the sport wheels
Old 11-13-2011, 08:17 PM   #19
C Wills is on a distinguished road

Name: Cearyx aka C Gutta
C Wills's Tacoma Gallery
I like the sport rims but i like the MTZ'S
Old 11-13-2011, 08:37 PM   #20
lossscause is on a distinguished road

lossscause's Tacoma Gallery
4runner wheels FTW. Been trying to find a set myself.