Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Miss my tacoma

Old 11-14-2011, 03:52 PM   #1
cole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cole
cole47's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cole47
Miss my tacoma

Selling it was the worst mistake i ever made. That is all......

Old 11-14-2011, 03:55 PM   #3
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Why did you sell it
Old 11-14-2011, 03:56 PM   #4
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, that was a nice looking 1st gen. What are you driving now?
Old 11-14-2011, 04:00 PM   #5
flaggr82 is on a distinguished road
flaggr82's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, what are you driving now to make you miss it so bad? A prius?
Old 11-14-2011, 04:01 PM   #6
cole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to behold

cole47's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxTRDxxx View Post
Why did you sell it
PURE stupidity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns Taco View Post
Wow, that was a nice looking 1st gen. What are you driving now?
99 Tahoe....

and i sware its been in the shop more than on the road.....and its only got 70k....
Old 11-14-2011, 04:06 PM   #7

cole47's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggr82 View Post
Yeah, what are you driving now to make you miss it so bad? A prius?
yeah, gettin that hybrid 10 mpg....
Old 11-14-2011, 04:07 PM   #8
Resident "dude"
tacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
tacotrd647's Tacoma Gallery
That's what happens when you buy a Chevy. Nothing but problems...pure junk!
Old 11-14-2011, 04:09 PM   #9
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacotrd647 View Post
X2
Old 11-14-2011, 04:09 PM   #10
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cole47 View Post
PURE stupidity

99 Tahoe....

and i sware its been in the shop more than on the road.....and its only got 70k....
....wow, sorry for your loss.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:10 PM   #11
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Psshhh.........

Nice lookin Tahoe though!!
Old 11-14-2011, 04:10 PM   #12
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well not really. It could be used for a really BIG paper weight.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:12 PM   #15

cole47's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

bought it a 7 months ago....and a new tranny, t-case, a/c compressor 2 catalytic convertors later ive almost reached the point to where ive put as much into it as i paid for it....not including lift, wheels tires and other worthless mods....sorry for the rant guys
Old 11-14-2011, 04:14 PM   #16

cole47's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by monoman View Post
Well not really. It could be used for a really BIG paper weight.

nah itd leak trans fluid on the paper bro....
Old 11-14-2011, 04:18 PM   #17
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
bought it a 7 months ago....and a new tranny, t-case, a/c compressor 2 catalytic convertors later ive almost reached the point to where ive put as much into it as i paid for it....not including lift, wheels tires and other worthless mods....sorry for the rant guys
Holy crap man, that is a lot of money. You should be the spokesperson here on TW when someone speaks up on how good chevys are, just sayin...
Old 11-14-2011, 04:19 PM   #18
Time to get dirty!

monoman's Tacoma Gallery
My cousin had a red one like that, same year too. Don't know how true this is, but when he had the tranny re-done, they told him you usually have to have the tranny rebuilt at 45 to 50 thousand miles on those Tahoe's. He had over 150,000 on it at the time of the rebuild so I guess he got his money out of it.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:20 PM   #19
Time to get dirty!

monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nah itd leak trans fluid on the paper bro....
....hmmm, good point.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:24 PM   #20

cole47's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by monoman View Post
My cousin had a red one like that, same year too. Don't know how true this is, but when he had the tranny re-done, they told him you usually have to have the tranny rebuilt at 45 to 50 thousand miles on those Tahoe's. He had over 150,000 on it at the time of the rebuild so I guess he got his money out of it.
Yeah the 4L60e tranny blows....and when i put 36s on it i think it just tore it out completly....im hoping to get rid of it before it goes again....the flashy red and the luxurous leather interior sure looked nice at the time though....