Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

How did I do???

Old 11-14-2011, 06:21 PM   #1
toyota4x4man is on a distinguished road
toyota4x4man's Tacoma Gallery
Talking How did I do???

Just bought me a 2002 Tacoma SR5 4X4, new frame, interior is about 95%, perfect bed with Rhinoliner, 157,000 miles and it cost $10,000. How did I do?

Old 11-14-2011, 06:21 PM   #2
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Good
Old 11-14-2011, 06:24 PM   #3
haddix will become famous soon enoughhaddix will become famous soon enough

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
You got a good deal. 1st gens are seeking a premium now-a-days.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:26 PM   #4
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
nice looking truck man! welcome to tw
Old 11-14-2011, 06:27 PM   #5
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
you did fairly well. Nice looking truck!
Old 11-14-2011, 06:29 PM   #6
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck & welcome.
Old 11-14-2011, 07:02 PM   #7
Thanks. I thought I did alright. I used to have an 2005 Tacoma; I had it for 6 years. I sold it 11 months ago to buy the wife and kids a new Sequoia. I bought a fuel efficient car. That car was the worse decision I have ever made! I sold that car and reverted to the 1st Gen because I used to have an 02 from 9 years ago. I just like the 1st gens better. I am glad to be back. And for those of you thinking about selling your Taco's, don't do it because you will always regret it!
Old 11-15-2011, 12:06 AM   #8
LifeIsGood169 will become famous soon enough

Name: Greg
LifeIsGood169's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to LifeIsGood169 Send a message via Skype™ to LifeIsGood169
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyota4x4man View Post
Thanks. I thought I did alright. I used to have an 2005 Tacoma; I had it for 6 years. I sold it 11 months ago to buy the wife and kids a new Sequoia. I bought a fuel efficient car. That car was the worse decision I have ever made! I sold that car and reverted to the 1st Gen because I used to have an 02 from 9 years ago. I just like the 1st gens better. I am glad to be back. And for those of you thinking about selling your Taco's, don't do it because you will always regret it!
Well said. I almost sold mine after a bad cylinder in the winter. Kept it & still love it to death. These things are tanks. & the first gens are soooo easy to work on. First thing I did was rip the door buzzer off the circuit board. Everything is just plug/play. I never have to worry about breaking something expensive. Cause I can usually just get a couple of bolts from home depot or some grease and fix it.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:06 PM   #9
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
You in Utah? Pretty sure I saw that truck listed on KSL. Not too far away from me. Let me know if you have any questions or need local help.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:11 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
You in Utah? Pretty sure I saw that truck listed on KSL. Not too far away from me. Let me know if you have any questions or need local help.
Yes I am. Looks like I may live close to you. If you don't mind, send me your number because I would like to ask you a few questions and see that truck of yours
Old 11-15-2011, 04:14 PM   #11
BAZZMAZZA has a spectacular aura aboutBAZZMAZZA has a spectacular aura aboutBAZZMAZZA has a spectacular aura about

Navy:
BAZZMAZZA's Tacoma Gallery
I am allways surprised to see how people who have purchased 2nd Gens that go back to first gens. I did the same and went from a 2005 Tacoma back to a 2004 Tacoma. This would be a good thread maybe I will start one.. Great truck and fair price I might add CONGRATS!!
Old 11-15-2011, 05:03 PM   #12
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck. I wish mine had a new frame on it.