Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tube Bumpers and Skid Plates

Old 11-13-2008, 02:51 PM   #1
Im so hungry i can ride a horse...
kmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
Tube Bumpers and Skid Plates

has any one found any good tube bumpers and skid plates for the 1st gen tacoma
Old 11-13-2008, 05:37 PM   #2
colermidoler99 is on a distinguished road

colermidoler99's Tacoma Gallery
the skid plates offered on TTORA arent bad.. ive heard good things about them.. they are priced like 235 or somethin like that
Old 11-13-2008, 05:48 PM   #3
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
BudBuilt http://www.budbuilt.com/new/index.html
Old 11-13-2008, 06:22 PM   #6
Tacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the rough

Tacoma02TRD's Tacoma Gallery
www.allprooffroad.com have some nice looking tube bumpers and skid plate setups
Old 11-13-2008, 07:35 PM   #7
Im so hungry i can ride a horse...
kmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
Ok guys thanks for the info
Old 11-13-2008, 07:41 PM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra69 View Post
X2 on the Budbuilt........just about everyone in my club is running them.....
x3 on the budbuilts

Quote:
ive heard good and bad stuff about adams work...he seems like a super nice guy...but i know at least one person has had issues with his stuff

http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum...4&postcount=11

matt has had issues with his bumper and sliders...he ended up having to buy a 1"body lift to fit the bumper and the sliders bent the first time he landed on them
Old 11-13-2008, 07:45 PM   #10
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
good to know..........thanks for the heads up.

im not saying not to buy it or anything like that...just good info for those looking at their products
Old 11-13-2008, 07:52 PM   #12
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Oh I agree..........I am seriously looking at purchasing his rear Tacoma bumper for my truck........So its good info. for me.
i've wheeled with adam and like i said he's a super nice guy...however i know matt had some trouble with the bumper and sliders...but the products LOOK good...

its possible that matts truck was tweaked...but his stock bumper fit fine etc when put back on...and of course tubing is an inexact science...its possible the bumper was just a tad off

the sliders bent because of the material used tho...not the strongest steel you can get...
Old 11-13-2008, 07:56 PM   #14
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i've wheeled with adam and like i said he's a super nice guy...however i know matt had some trouble with the bumper and sliders...but the products LOOK good...

its possible that matts truck was tweaked...but his stock bumper fit fine etc when put back on...and of course tubing is an inexact science...its possible the bumper was just a tad off

the sliders bent because of the material used tho...not the strongest steel you can get...

heres the link to matts thread about his issues with the bumper
http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.ph...22#post1271522
Old 11-13-2008, 08:03 PM   #15
Cobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud of

Army: 82nd Airborne Division
Cobra69's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, I can't believe the response he got from them when he called and told them it was F#@$*d up........LOL.......I see he went with the roger brown body lift.....I'm fighting with him right now about my kit I got.........he totally screwed it up on me. Thats another thread I'll start later.........dont want to hijack this one.
Old 11-13-2008, 08:21 PM   #16
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Absorbing info for when I have money again.....