1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Front Bumper Filler Install Problems

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by HuckleSmothered, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Nov 22, 2011 at 1:06 PM
    HuckleSmothered

HuckleSmothered [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    95 Tacoma Ext Cab
    I'm missing my Front Bumper Fillers on my 95 Tacoma. So I ordered replacements, 52512 and 52513.

http://www.villagetoyotaparts.com/s...y_TrimLevel=0&ukey_modelRange=0&searchString=

They came today but it appears that I can't figure out how to install something as simple as this. There are no clips where it attaches. Nor on the Bumper Filler piece itself. It fits into the empty spot perfectly, so I'm assuming it is the correct piece.

But how do I attach it so it won't just fall out?? Has anyone had any experience with this? Can anyone take a gander at theirs to see how it fits in there and secures in?

2. Nov 22, 2011 at 2:06 PM
    RacerP

RacerP Well-Known Member

Member:
    Chicago
    Vehicle:
    2003 4x4
    7th Injector kit, Trans Cooler, Donohoe c/o's, Billy's in the rear, FJ Cruiser Trail Team SE wheels.
    I just ordered a pair off eBay yesterday as I am missing one as well.

If I remember correctly, they just push in and are held in with pressure, nothing to it really, that's why they fall out so easily.

I have read where some people wire tire them in? Mine actually come loose just from slamming my hood.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top