Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New dent

Old 11-27-2011, 05:38 PM   #1
acidfly has a spectacular aura aboutacidfly has a spectacular aura aboutacidfly has a spectacular aura about
Navy:
Name: Kevin
acidfly's Tacoma Gallery
New dent

Yall think this is a bad dent?

Old 11-27-2011, 05:40 PM   #2
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery
that sucks man. Cab dent are the worst.
Old 11-27-2011, 05:40 PM   #3
Taco or Die
Phearson is on a distinguished road

Name: Brad
Phearson's Tacoma Gallery
O SHIT.... just buff that out hahahaha
Old 11-27-2011, 05:40 PM   #4
jpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
tis but a flesh wound
Old 11-27-2011, 05:43 PM   #5
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
Did this happen today at Tahuya???
Old 11-27-2011, 05:58 PM   #6
mall crawler
Rebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Parker
Rebel Taco 22's Tacoma Gallery
Its not to terribly bad. I would be a little disappointed but probably wouldnt bother fixing it.

Shoulda got some sliders with a kickout
Old 11-27-2011, 05:59 PM   #7
acidfly has a spectacular aura aboutacidfly has a spectacular aura aboutacidfly has a spectacular aura about
Navy:
acidfly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettBretterson View Post
Did this happen today at Tahuya???
Yeah, dumb mistake on my part. Towards the end no less.
Old 11-27-2011, 06:01 PM   #8
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Mines worse... but shit happens..

Old 11-27-2011, 06:02 PM   #9
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Yup
Old 11-27-2011, 06:03 PM   #10
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Nah...that ain't so bad!
Old 11-27-2011, 06:03 PM   #11
Navy:
acidfly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Taco 22 View Post
Its not to terribly bad. I would be a little disappointed but probably wouldnt bother fixing it.

Shoulda got some sliders with a kickout
Well im taking it to get an estimate tomorrow. Well see how it turns out. I might be able to get to it from the inside and pop it out myself, I dont need my truck show room quality. Ofcourse if I do that im sure I could get some sliders and bumper out of it.
Old 11-27-2011, 08:28 PM   #13
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
tree?

sux man, hope you get some good money for some sliders!
Old 11-27-2011, 09:36 PM   #14
DNG is on a distinguished road
DNG's Tacoma Gallery
keep us updated on the estimate. I have something similar that I'm considering fixing.
Old 11-28-2011, 06:09 AM   #15
twfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Engineer's
Name: Tom
twfsa's Tacoma Gallery
Ain't wheelin Fun? Probably woouln't cost more than 3K to fix!
Old 11-28-2011, 06:41 AM   #16
leveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
leveltwo's Tacoma Gallery
Pedobear approves your dent

Old 11-28-2011, 07:42 AM   #17
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by leveltwo View Post
Pedobear approves your dent

...priceless.
Old 11-28-2011, 04:43 PM   #18
Navy:
acidfly's Tacoma Gallery
So I went to 3 shops, first gave a price of 2700, second 2400 then I went to a small localy owned shop he quoted me 1200 or 500 cash for fix and primer only. LineX quoted 1500 to do my truck in dark red.
Old 11-28-2011, 04:44 PM   #19
mall crawler
Rebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Parker
Rebel Taco 22's Tacoma Gallery
Is insurance paying for it? Theres no way I would pay that. It really doesnt look that bad. Its just character. Its bound to happen again sometime.
Old 11-28-2011, 04:49 PM   #20
Navy:
acidfly's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, im going through my insurance.