Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Angry driving in the dark = broken taco :(

Old 11-28-2011, 03:00 PM   #1
MaTt98 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
MaTt98's Tacoma Gallery
Angry driving in the dark = broken taco :(

So the day before thanksgiving i was backing up at my ex's house (pissed off thats why shes my ex lol) and i backed into her dumpster needless to say i was thrilled not only did i lose my girlfriend of 2 years but i screwed up my truck (i was more upset about my truck though) long story short where can i get a cheap stock replacement tail light online? i've looked and the best i can find is 50 plus shipping and the local junk yard want 65 for used is there anywhere that has them cheaper? i don't really want to spend a bunch at the moment although i will be saving a ton of money by not being in a relationship during Christmas lol Also does anyone know where i can get new inner axles and lift springs for reasonable?
Thanks in advanced -Matt
Old 11-28-2011, 03:04 PM   #2
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks about your situation but 50 is pretty cheep I think.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:06 PM   #3
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
You will find lights on e-bay - either used OEM or new aftermarket. Aftermarket is usually cheaper, but might not be the same quality as OEM. I have found that my headlights are acceptable quality for the price. New aftermarket is always available, while OEM will be hit or miss. Sorry to hear about the bad luck, (congratulations on being your own boss again )
Old 11-28-2011, 03:06 PM   #4
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
do you need the whole thing? You could probably find just a lens for less.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:08 PM   #5
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Also....

Fuck Bitches Mod Tacos
Old 11-28-2011, 03:09 PM   #6
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Honestly you can only look on the positive side of this situation, you are now single.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:16 PM   #8

MaTt98's Tacoma Gallery
Haha thanks guys i got a good laugh out of that. and i broke the little divider thing too and i havnt been able to find one ive been debating on buying a lens and making a divider though. just a tip for everyone if you nightshade your tails and have a canopy with tinted windows you cant see a damn thing at night!
Old 11-28-2011, 03:17 PM   #9

MaTt98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TRD View Post
Back up camera mod?

Near future!
Old 11-28-2011, 03:17 PM   #10
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTaco View Post
Also....

Fuck Bitches Mod Tacos
lolz
Old 11-28-2011, 03:17 PM   #11
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TRD View Post
Back up camera mod?
If you miss a DUMPSTER I dont think a back up camera will help.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:21 PM   #12

MaTt98's Tacoma Gallery
i can make a bunch of excuses but i was pissed and not really looking i just wanted to get away from my ex before i did somthing stupid since we had just went shooting and i had 4 guns with me lol
Old 11-28-2011, 03:27 PM   #13
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
dude your 19... nows the best time to go crazy. just dont get an std that will ruin the next few decade of your life.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:27 PM   #14
Ive got tiger blood
0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Steve
0BlackTaco6's Tacoma Gallery
who knows what the quality on these are but here ya go.
http://www.partsgeek.com/catalog/199..._assembly.html

I ordered a grill from them for my 2006 to do the satoshi mod and the grill was perfectly fine.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:30 PM   #15

MaTt98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0BlackTaco6 View Post
who knows what the quality on these are but here ya go.
http://www.partsgeek.com/catalog/199..._assembly.html

I ordered a grill from them for my 2006 to do the satoshi mod and the grill was perfectly fine.

thanks man!
Old 11-28-2011, 03:33 PM   #16

MaTt98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
dude your 19... nows the best time to go crazy. just dont get an std that will ruin the next few decade of your life.

yeah im over it now it was just one of those "are you fucking kidding?" me moments lol
and my dad allways taught me to "tarp my load" lol
Old 11-28-2011, 04:47 PM   #18
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTaco View Post

Fuck Bitches Mod Tacos
sigged
Old 11-28-2011, 05:20 PM   #19
haddix will become famous soon enoughhaddix will become famous soon enough

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
sigged
Was going to reply that it was sig worthy but you beat me to it.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:03 PM   #20

MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
sigged
That one is much less embarassing than whoever sigged my quote about the craigslist hookers...