Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Toyota all weather mats

Old 12-02-2011, 02:02 PM   #1
Hektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud of

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota all weather mats

Hi guys does anyone know where can I get the toyota all weather mats for my 1st gen??? If anybody has a set for sale or know a website let me know please. Thanks in advance.
Old 12-02-2011, 06:39 PM   #2
DNG is on a distinguished road
DNG's Tacoma Gallery
You need OEM Toyota mats? The consensus on here is weathertech and husky mats
Old 12-02-2011, 07:56 PM   #3
Hektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud of

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNG View Post
You need OEM Toyota mats? The consensus on here is weathertech and husky mats
Yeah I seen that, but I really like the oem all weather.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:59 PM   #4
ratso is on a distinguished road
ratso's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine at the dealer,they were $42.00
Old 12-02-2011, 09:15 PM   #5

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratso View Post
I got mine at the dealer,they were $42.00
How long ago was that? Was it the all weather rubber mats??
Old 12-04-2011, 06:39 PM   #6

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone???
Old 12-04-2011, 08:08 PM   #7
Norton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 17D4B w/ assignments in AFCC, AFSC, AFMC, AFSPC, AFRC, USAWC, NORAD-USNORTHCOM, USAFA
Name: Steve
Norton's Tacoma Gallery
These are no longer easy to find, Hektor. I bought a set about 3 years ago, but can't find the paperwork (for a part numbers) and they've disappeared from every vendor's site I've visited.

You're not alone in wanting them - LexusIS808 spent a bit of time/effort locating a set for his truck a couple of months ago. He eventually found them via Craigslist, ending up with two sets. Unfortunately, he sold his "spare" set last month. My best advice is to keep looking here, Craigslist, and eBay...
Old 12-04-2011, 08:22 PM   #8

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norton View Post
These are no longer easy to find, Hektor. I bought a set about 3 years ago, but can't find the paperwork (for a part numbers) and they've disappeared from every vendor's site I've visited.

You're not alone in wanting them - LexusIS808 spent a bit of time/effort locating a set for his truck a couple of months ago. He eventually found them via Craigslist, ending up with two sets. Unfortunately, he sold his "spare" set last month. My best advice is to keep looking here, Craigslist, and eBay...
I see well Ill keep searching around.