Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Good seat covers?

Old 12-05-2011, 08:42 AM   #1
trdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdracing5's Tacoma Gallery
Good seat covers?

Anybody got any good suggestions for seat covers?
I want something that looks nice-not like I went to the autoparts store and threw some covers on the seats.
I have a blue interior and covers in this color are hard to find so I might have to get some other color (probably black). Any pics would be great!

I am not a fan of the Wet Okole things. Had a pair on another vehicle, couldn't understand all the hype. Waste of a lot of money to me.

Anyone got any good (non wet okole seat covers)?
Old 12-05-2011, 08:45 AM   #2
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
try the search function, there are a lot of threads asking the exact same question

edit: asking about seat covers, there are a few recommendations that aren't wet okole, i for one like my wet okole covers

I know there are some leather ones out there, i am sure someone will pop up with a recomendation for those
Old 12-05-2011, 09:53 AM   #3
trdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Will try and search again. Everything I have seen is either about Wet Okoles or is for second generation Tacomas.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:59 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
If you want leather, katskinz (I think that's how it's spelled) seems to be a good bet. Install is a little more involved though.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:00 AM   #5

I guess I should clarify my needs. I don't want neoprene (which eliminates almost half of the seat cover related posts).
I am probably looking for a set of sub-$200 seat covers.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:05 AM   #6
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
i got Marathon Seat Covers and love them. Held up great for the past 4 years. Cordura is waterproof and doesn't make your butt sweat like neoprene does. Mine are camo but they do offer solid colors like black, khaki, blue, grey, etc.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:59 AM   #7

Ok I think I found a good deal on some Endura covers from www.exactseatcovers.com through their ebay store. Unfortunately they are black (my interior is blue) but they only cost $80 shipped. I will post back when I get them installed.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:38 PM   #8
mall crawler
Rebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Parker
Rebel Taco 22's Tacoma Gallery
My girlfriend is getting me smittybilt GEAR seat covers for christmas. They are pretty nice.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:34 PM   #9
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
just got mine in from camotruckcovers.com they are made with the same material as marathons but include the headrest covers and console cover also in the price. They even have solid colors and are quilted unlike marathons. Its just another item that will have to wait to be put on my truck untill deer season lets up.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:04 PM   #10
Norcalkid is on a distinguished road

Navy: Engineman
Name: Jeff
Norcalkid's Tacoma Gallery
walmart mossy oak camo
Old 12-06-2011, 05:55 PM   #11
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Taco 22 View Post
My girlfriend is getting me smittybilt GEAR seat covers for christmas. They are pretty nice.
This.

Step 1: Acquire a girlfriend.

Step 2: Tell her to get you a set of seat covers.

Step 3: Win.
Old 12-06-2011, 06:04 PM   #12
mall crawler
Rebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Parker
Rebel Taco 22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
This.

Step 1: Acquire a girlfriend. a month or two before christmas

Step 2: Tell her to get you a set of seat covers.

Step 3: Dump girlfriend after christmas

Step 4: Win
Fixed
Old 12-06-2011, 06:23 PM   #13
WickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran of 1st Battalion 3rd Marines
Name: Aaron
WickedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
CoverKing Ballistic Seat Covers are awesome.