slo2sixty is on a distinguished road

slo2sixty's Tacoma Gallery
first snowfall pic/ lets see some snow

not much but..... here it is
Attached Thumbnails
first snowfall pic/ lets see some snow-1118080936.jpg  
Old 11-18-2008, 03:13 PM   #2
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery

From sunday.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:14 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post

From sunday.
hey bro....is it still snowing up your way??
Old 11-18-2008, 03:16 PM   #4
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
hey bro....is it still snowing up your way??
Nope. Weather forecast said it was supposed to snow ALL week, but it only snowed once. It's still calling for snow the rest of the week until saturday though.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:18 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nope. Weather forecast said it was supposed to snow ALL week, but it only snowed sunday.
damn!!! well, as i have always said....weather forecasters can screw up alot, and they still get paid good!!

hope we get some damn snow pretty soon here. its just windy and cold here.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:19 PM   #6
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, as long as it's snowing I don't mind the cold. But just cold? F that!
Old 11-20-2008, 09:20 PM   #7

it snowed again!!! not alot but its sticking.... about 1-4 in central ny
Old 11-20-2008, 10:06 PM   #8
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slo2sixty View Post
it snowed again!!! not alot but its sticking.... about 1-4 in central ny
Lake effect snow here on and off. When I was in class earlier today it was like a whiteout for 5 min, then nothing. I'm still happy though...except I get to drive 2 hours home tomorrow, which could be interesting.
Old 11-21-2008, 01:17 PM   #9

Snowing like crazy..... makes me wanna jump on the snowboard.
Old 11-21-2008, 01:22 PM   #10
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slo2sixty View Post
Snowing like crazy..... makes me wanna jump on the snowboard.
The bed of my truck is completely full of snow
Old 11-21-2008, 01:31 PM   #11
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
this is our first snow fall

zero
Old 11-21-2008, 01:37 PM   #12
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
It snowed 9in 2 weeks ago. And now its snowing again. No pics though
Old 11-21-2008, 02:48 PM   #13
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery

These are from tonight. The 1st snow I had was before Halloween.
Attached Thumbnails
first snowfall pic/ lets see some snow-001.jpg   first snowfall pic/ lets see some snow-002.jpg  
Old 11-21-2008, 03:58 PM   #14
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Wow I am up in Edmonton AB and nothing has stayed on the ground here until today! It has been f-in cold though thats for sure.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:59 PM   #15
NewEnglander
krlang is on a distinguished road

krlang's Tacoma Gallery
Amazingly we have heard forcasts for all of the areas around us but we have not seen a flake.

There were "Ocean Effect Snows" on Nantucket last week.
Old 11-22-2008, 07:18 PM   #16
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Me and the gf are headed to Green Bay next week.. I hope theres snow!!
Old 11-22-2008, 07:29 PM   #17
ILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
ILove2Drive's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The bed of my truck is completely full of snow

Haha same here man, I've been haulin' around a little load of snow the past couple days
Old 11-25-2008, 05:49 PM   #18
Toynbyu is on a distinguished road

Toynbyu's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Toynbyu
Man I'm jealous!
I grew up in the Hudson Valley, and now I'm here in Virginia where 2" of snow brings the state to a screeching halt.
Enjoy
Old 11-25-2008, 07:35 PM   #19
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoruptTaco View Post
Me and the gf are headed to Green Bay next week.. I hope theres snow!!
http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/...Select=WEATHER

Checkout all the webcams. That should be able to tell you if theres snow on the ground before you leave!
Old 11-25-2008, 11:51 PM   #20
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

TRD4x4858's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRD4x4858

Its not snowing here but i think its the only chance ill have to show my truck in the snow haha