Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

4x innovations sliders- pics?

Old 12-09-2011, 01:02 PM   #1
defleppardsg is on a distinguished road
Name: chris
defleppardsg's Tacoma Gallery
4x innovations sliders- pics?

Anyone have the 4x Innovations rock sliders? Pics anyone?

On the website, they're only 180$ plus shipping, does that sound right? Can you order them ready to mount or do they come in pieces and you'll have to take care of the welding yourself?
Old 12-09-2011, 02:52 PM   #2
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
sub'ed for any pics. I plan on going with 4X sliders and would like to see pics of them
Old 12-09-2011, 04:56 PM   #3
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
I've got DOM 4XInnovations sliders with kickouts

Old 12-09-2011, 05:13 PM   #4
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmok View Post
I've got DOM 4XInnovations sliders with kickouts

those looks great man. Sharp looking truck too

Any pics of the mounting plates?
Old 12-09-2011, 05:17 PM   #6

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
I like 'em because they are made in the USA, you can choose either DOM or HREW, and they are as cheap as Trail gear sliders, but not made in China. The only thing that sucks is you have to weld them yourself. I have a welder, but suck at welding....lol.
Old 12-09-2011, 05:20 PM   #7
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
check their front page and you will see my truck

and also on tw banner
Old 12-09-2011, 05:30 PM   #8
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
those looks great man. Sharp looking truck too

Any pics of the mounting plates?
Thanks man, I don't have any pics of the mounting plates.
Old 12-09-2011, 06:09 PM   #9

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good m3bassman. How did you go about welding up the brackets and legs?

I was thinking: Weld the legs to the brackets and weld the gussets, clamp the legs/brackets to the frame, eyeball the sliders, tack them on, weld em up?
Old 12-10-2011, 05:46 PM   #10
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery

Old 02-07-2012, 01:33 PM   #11
Toyota FTW
2000yota has a spectacular aura about2000yota has a spectacular aura about2000yota has a spectacular aura about

Name: Garrett
2000yota's Tacoma Gallery
how long did the shipping take for yall? i need mine before next friday
Old 02-28-2012, 10:16 AM   #12
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys, do these come painted or bare metal? Also, can you bolt them on if you decide to go that route or weld on only?
Old 02-28-2012, 10:29 AM   #13
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
mine are 4x
Old 11-08-2012, 06:11 AM   #14
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
thinking about going with these, but cant weld. any ideas how much it would cost someone to put them on for me? is it going to take like hours and hours in labor?
Old 11-08-2012, 06:15 AM   #15
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
thinking about going with these, but cant weld. any ideas how much it would cost someone to put them on for me? is it going to take like hours and hours in labor?
They have a bolt on option also that comes ready to put on the truck. It'll probably take a couple hours if someone isn't familiar with doing them and they take their time to get them right.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:22 AM   #16
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
They have a bolt on option also that comes ready to put on the truck. It'll probably take a couple hours if someone isn't familiar with doing them and they take their time to get them right.
hmm.. i dont see a bolt on option. they come as a kit, legs and bolt on plates are not welded to actual sliders from what i can see...
Old 11-08-2012, 06:34 AM   #17
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
hmm.. i dont see a bolt on option. they come as a kit, legs and bolt on plates are not welded to actual sliders from what i can see...
The $200 kit requires some assembly (welding required to put the legs, gussets and plates together, then weld to the frame). The other kit is $420 and comes ready to bolt on (all legs welded up) although I think you still need to drill the frame.
Here's the other kit:
http://4xinnovations.com/p-RS11.html
Old 11-29-2013, 10:05 PM   #18
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking of getting the 1.75 doms for my new ride. And welding them up to the angles I want.

I'll have them angled up tighter to the body, just low enough to clear the doors. Should I without the kickout? Will the kickout get in the way of the door? Or will the kickout still clear pretty decent? Otherwise I could go to with the straight ones .

Looking for opinions from those who have them.

For a 2nd gen DCSB
Old 11-29-2013, 10:10 PM   #20
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
My kickouts have helped me plenty of times already. I will never recommend that somebody not get the kickouts. So worth it.