Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

95-97 Front End Pic Request: Black Grille

Old 12-17-2011, 07:10 AM   #1
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
95-97 Front End Pic Request: Black Grille

Yes, I just went through 4 or 5 pages of 1st gen builds looking for it.

I am looking to see what a black 95-97 grille looks like on the trucks. If I could be so bold to ask for what a black 95-97 grille looks like on a Sunfire Red (or red) truck that would be awesome too.

The only grilles I've seen so far are chrome, and they look good because the majority of the 95-97 bumper is chrome... so it blends nicely.

However I want to see what it would look like with my 98-00 bumper.

Maybe I should just head over to the "photoshop request" thread...
Old 12-20-2011, 03:37 PM   #2
xJRich5 is on a distinguished road
Name: Josh
xJRich5's Tacoma Gallery
Here is mine, it's a 2WD grille for the 96-97. I just ordered the 4WD one from partsgeek.com, should be here the 27th. Will post pics if that as well.
Old 12-20-2011, 06:39 PM   #3
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-20-2011, 09:06 PM   #4
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJRich5 View Post
Here is mine, it's a 2WD grille for the 96-97. I just ordered the 4WD one from partsgeek.com, should be here the 27th. Will post pics if that as well.
Nice. Awesome looking. Can't wait to see what the black 4WD grille looks like
Old 12-20-2011, 09:12 PM   #5
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
lol your still drooling over the 95-97 front end huh?
Old 12-20-2011, 09:13 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
lol your still drooling over the 95-97 front end huh?
It's my new p0rn now

Old 12-20-2011, 09:15 PM   #7
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
It's my new p0rn now

hahahaha I may be painting my front end black maybe this week or next week. not sure
Old 12-20-2011, 09:26 PM   #9
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Gonna black out mine as well here soon. Prolly make a mesh grill too.
forgot to mention that as well. If I black out my front end il be making a grille
Old 12-21-2011, 06:48 AM   #10

Quote:
hahahaha I may be painting my front end black maybe this week or next week. not sure
I may be wanking off to your truck this week or next week. Not sure.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:50 AM   #11

Quote:
Quote:
forgot to mention that as well. If I black out my front end il be making a grille
Now this may be too much. I'm excited to see what it looks like
Old 12-21-2011, 03:13 PM   #12
rll131
rll131 is on a distinguished road
Name: raymond
rll131's Tacoma Gallery
front end of my truck

Attached Thumbnails
95-97 Front End Pic Request: Black Grille-my-taco-after-2.jpg   95-97 Front End Pic Request: Black Grille-rrtaco.jpg  
Old 12-23-2011, 06:30 AM   #13

Looks awesome
Old 05-26-2012, 09:19 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJRich5 View Post
JRich... pics?

Quote:
Tacomaboss- Did you ever do this?

Quote:
Quote:
Ugh... Sorry Monte... Tacomaboss, did you ever do this?
Old 05-26-2012, 09:23 AM   #15
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I may be wanking off to your truck this week or next week.
Once you go black...
Old 05-26-2012, 06:17 PM   #16
Registered Mud Abuser
dentaco76247 is on a distinguished road

Name: Greg
dentaco76247's Tacoma Gallery
Well that makes it official, I'm gonna black out my grille and wheels.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:13 PM   #17
Firefighter:
Quote:
Tacomaboss- Did you ever do this?
Ugh... Sorry Monte... Tacomaboss, did you ever do this?
Sorry to revive the thread, but Im doing it this weekend finally
Old 09-07-2012, 08:50 PM   #18

Quote:
Sorry to revive the thread, but Im doing it this weekend finally
Siiiiiiiiiick.

Can't wait to see what it looks like
Old 09-12-2012, 04:05 PM   #19
fisherman
hornytoad is on a distinguished road

hornytoad's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/att...1&d=1347491048
Attached Thumbnails
95-97 Front End Pic Request: Black Grille-173.jpg  
Old 09-12-2012, 04:07 PM   #20
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
I liked the grey that came with mine, but black always looks nice.