Notices

Show me your 1st gen grill

Old 04-28-2014, 08:40 AM   #261
Lamm HD is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Jr Fireman
Name: Johnathan
Lamm HD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-28-2014, 08:53 AM   #262
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Updated setup:

Old 02-28-2015, 05:46 PM   #263
AZTacoSupreme is on a distinguished road
Name: Anthony
AZTacoSupreme's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'm gonna go the blacked out look in the front on my 99 like I've seen in this thread. Did you guys strip that cheap chrome sticker off of the grille or just spray over it?
Old 03-01-2015, 10:05 AM   #264
roehoe72 has much to be proud ofroehoe72 has much to be proud ofroehoe72 has much to be proud ofroehoe72 has much to be proud ofroehoe72 has much to be proud ofroehoe72 has much to be proud ofroehoe72 has much to be proud ofroehoe72 has much to be proud ofroehoe72 has much to be proud of
Name: Dan
roehoe72's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Nice grilles everyone .. For those of you who went ahead and replaced the entire grille, besides oem, what brand did you go with?? My intentions are to black out the front end on my lunar mist 04 dc, satoshi grille, fog lights behind the grille eventually, hid projectors, blah, blah, blah. I just don't want to do it to my oem grille incase i change my mind, or whatever. Im contemplating this grille. Any and all help appreciated, sorry if im thread jacking, if so ill go away!

http://www.discountbodyparts.com/cat...8-2b9e45e7c9e2
Old 03-01-2015, 10:43 AM   #265
all about that grill... ('-')
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by roehoe72 View Post
Nice grilles everyone .. For those of you who went ahead and replaced the entire grille, besides oem, what brand did you go with?? My intentions are to black out the front end on my lunar mist 04 dc, satoshi grille, fog lights behind the grille eventually, hid projectors, blah, blah, blah. I just don't want to do it to my oem grille incase i change my mind, or whatever. Im contemplating this grille. Any and all help appreciated, sorry if im thread jacking, if so ill go away!

http://www.discountbodyparts.com/cat...8-2b9e45e7c9e2
That will do just fine.
Old 03-01-2015, 11:31 AM   #266
Mike Johnston is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
Mike Johnston's Tacoma Gallery
My satoshi grill, before I repainted the faded bumper filler.

As it is now. I want to mount some lights behind it soon!
Old 03-01-2015, 12:47 PM   #267
Brake Weight is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrake Weight is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrake Weight is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrake Weight is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrake Weight is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrake Weight is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrake Weight is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrake Weight is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrake Weight is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrake Weight is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrake Weight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brake Weight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbsurfer View Post
Looks clean, i really dig the insert...Grilcraft?

I blacked out my grill and bumper this past weekend, came out pretty decent IMO.

You have a side to 3/4 angle pic of your truck. Love the D slots.
Old 03-01-2015, 01:10 PM   #268
TIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TIPICOTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Johnston View Post
My satoshi grill, before I repainted the faded bumper filler.

That looks great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roehoe72;9940284[url
http://www.discountbodyparts.com/catalog/feeds/Toyota/Tacoma/Replacement/Grille%20Assembly/2004/T070118.html?dbpcid=productads&c_aid=53600211382&c 2cid=20bc247e-b2dd-4045-9f38-2b9e45e7c9e2[/url]
Damn that seems cheap! Wonder what shipping will run ya? Please update if you order it, thnx
Old 03-01-2015, 01:40 PM   #269
mini truckin 4 life
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery

Grillcraft black grille

Stock grille and bumper painted black with red emblems and bull bar

with black 01-04 bumper