Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Show me your 1st gen grill

Old 12-20-2011, 12:26 PM   #21
05 Taquito
LarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Larry
LarrysWorld's Tacoma Gallery
How do you do that?
Old 12-20-2011, 12:30 PM   #22
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by llamas98taco View Post
How do you do that?
If that's directed at me

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
I did what the guy who started the "I hate chrome" thread did. I took an orbital sander to the bumper to scuff it up really well. It is very important that there are no shiny spots. Then I sprayed a few coats of rustoleum self-etching primer (got at autozone), let that dry over night and sprayed a few coats of gloss black on top. Well see how long it lasts.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...re-chrome.html
Old 12-20-2011, 04:40 PM   #23
DNG is on a distinguished road
DNG's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-20-2011, 04:45 PM   #24
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Thought I already posted here. guess not. here is mine.
Old 12-20-2011, 04:47 PM   #25
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
CAN I PLAY! MY cracked, chipped, and ugly muddy grill!!

Old 12-20-2011, 05:52 PM   #26
05 Taquito
LarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNG View Post
That's what I want to do I my Taco eventually.
Black Rims and New Grill then a Lift
Your truck looks clean!
Old 12-20-2011, 06:22 PM   #27
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by llamas98taco View Post
That's what I want to do I my Taco eventually.
Black Rims and New Grill then a Lift
Your truck looks clean!
Well get on it! Times a wasting
Old 12-20-2011, 06:45 PM   #28
ontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to all

ontarioyota's Tacoma Gallery
blacked out my ugly base model grey grille

Old 12-20-2011, 11:09 PM   #29
05 Taquito

Quote:
Originally Posted by JStradaXR View Post
Well get on it! Times a wasting
I'm saving up. Can't wait to get started
Old 12-21-2011, 12:53 AM   #30
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Name: Lonnie
lonzorizo's Tacoma Gallery
Blacked out the chrome grill and bumper..green emblem on this one. Blacked out headlights/corners/turn signals. l plan on doing a satoshi soon.

Old 12-21-2011, 09:58 AM   #31
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Before the deer jumped into my grill it was colormatched with a metalmiller emblem:

Then after i went back in and fiberglassed it back together i went ahead and just blacked it out and and came across a 4runner emblem, but i like it like this much better

Old 12-21-2011, 09:59 AM   #32
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

damn doubleposts
Old 12-21-2011, 12:01 PM   #33
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
HomerTaco grill...don't ask for one, he won't make any more.

Old 12-21-2011, 12:52 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
HomerTaco grill...don't ask for one, he won't make any more.

Really? How come? He wont just sell the mesh in a flat piece for us first gens anymore?
Old 12-21-2011, 12:55 PM   #36
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
Really? How come? He wont just sell the mesh in a flat piece for us first gens anymore?
He'll sell you mesh I'm sure, he just hates working with the plastic on the 1st gens so no more ready made grills for the 95-00 owners.
Old 12-21-2011, 01:17 PM   #37

Got it, its easy to do anyway at least it was on mine...i cant imagine yours being any worse
Old 12-21-2011, 02:10 PM   #38
dark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the shed
dark tangent's Tacoma Gallery
I can't lie. The 95-97 is tops imo.

Old 12-21-2011, 02:16 PM   #39
dark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the shed
dark tangent's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone ever chromed their skid plate? Wondering what it would look like.
Old 12-21-2011, 02:20 PM   #40
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen guys spay paint the skid silver and it looks pretty good. Never heard of anyone chrome it before. Not a fan personally.

I'll have to keep any eye out for you while I'm in Madison.