Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Show me your 1st gen grill

Old 12-21-2011, 03:27 PM   #41
dark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the shed
dark tangent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
I've seen guys spay paint the skid silver and it looks pretty good. Never heard of anyone chrome it before. Not a fan personally.

I'll have to keep any eye out for you while I'm in Madison.
Are you moving to Madison, WI, or just passing through?
Old 12-21-2011, 03:29 PM   #42
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Moving to Waukesha in January, my sister lives in Madison.
Old 12-21-2011, 03:31 PM   #43
dark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the shed
dark tangent's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. Your truck won't be hard to miss here.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:39 PM   #44
05 Taquito
LarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Larry
LarrysWorld's Tacoma Gallery
[/FONT]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
HomerTaco grill...don't ask for one, he won't make any more.

Yeah I know I already PM him. The mesh is pretty pricey. Ima experiment on my own haha let's see how that comes out
Old 12-21-2011, 06:51 PM   #45
-FURY FROM THE SKY
95Yota4x4 is on a distinguished road

Army: Infantry, 4 1/2 yrs 82nd Airborne, 3 yrs Drill Sergeant duty
Name: J.D.
95Yota4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz834 View Post
where can i get this bumper & how much?
Old 12-22-2011, 09:49 AM   #46
-FURY FROM THE SKY
95Yota4x4 is on a distinguished road

Army: Infantry, 4 1/2 yrs 82nd Airborne, 3 yrs Drill Sergeant duty
Name: J.D.
95Yota4x4's Tacoma Gallery
95-97.
Attached Thumbnails
Show me your 1st gen grill-imageuploadedbytapatalk1324572500.946414.jpg  
Old 12-22-2011, 10:24 PM   #47
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by llamas98taco View Post
[/FONT]

Yeah I know I already PM him. The mesh is pretty pricey. Ima experiment on my own haha let's see how that comes out

I dont remember exactly how much it was but i know it was under $50 shipped and its good stuff!
Old 12-23-2011, 10:03 AM   #49
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-24-2011, 06:34 AM   #50
What do you mean I can't go up there...Watch this!
Jonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
Jonyd182's Tacoma Gallery
What do you guys think? Should I paint the emblem black once the steel bumper is put on? I've blacked out mostly everything else chrome but can't make my mind up on the emblem.

Old 12-24-2011, 07:08 AM   #51
..Slingin' up mud and we're scarying off bunnies..
186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Charles
186000mps's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty much stock minus the bumper.
I will be blacking it out in the spring. No painting in the winters up here. No garage, most houses up here were built before cars.
Old 12-24-2011, 11:22 AM   #53
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonyd182 View Post
What do you guys think? Should I paint the emblem black once the steel bumper is put on? I've blacked out mostly everything else chrome but can't make my mind up on the emblem.

IMO either black or a red to match the paint of the truck. your truck looks good btw
Old 12-26-2011, 11:55 AM   #54
05 Taquito
LarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco76087 View Post

this grill is legit! love the lights
Old 12-26-2011, 11:59 AM   #55
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
HomerTaco grill...don't ask for one, he won't make any more.

Mine's still better

OP, me and a buddy made mine.
Old 12-26-2011, 12:03 PM   #56
05 Taquito

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Mine's still better

OP, me and a buddy made mine.
was it hard to make?
ive been wanting to make my own and save a couple dollars
Old 12-26-2011, 12:08 PM   #57
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by llamas98taco View Post
was it hard to make?
ive been wanting to make my own and save a couple dollars
Eh I'd recommend a spare grille. I have a spare in my garage (altho I think it's spoken for). It was a challenge. Having a second grille means you can take your time. You can always then sell the spare or hang onto it for the future just in case.

Rockauto has spare stock grilles for like 20 bucks.
Old 12-26-2011, 12:11 PM   #58
05 Taquito

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Eh I'd recommend a spare grille. I have a spare in my garage (altho I think it's spoken for). It was a challenge. Having a second grille means you can take your time. You can always then sell the spare or hang onto it for the future just in case.

Rockauto has spare stock grilles for like 20 bucks.
alright man thanks ill pm him about it
Old 12-26-2011, 12:13 PM   #59
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery

Old 12-26-2011, 12:17 PM   #60
05 Taquito

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post

badass! how much do one of those bumpers cost?