Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Show me your 1st gen grill

Old 12-20-2011, 12:06 AM   #1
05 Taquito
LarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Larry
LarrysWorld's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Show me your 1st gen grill

Post those pics up
I'm tired of my stock grill..I need some ideas
Can you guys post up some of your 1st gen grills..
Old 12-20-2011, 12:36 AM   #2
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
I painted the Toyota emblem black Other than that, its stock and staying that way. Love my 95-97 grille

Old 12-20-2011, 12:48 AM   #3
05 Taquito
LarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarrysWorld is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Both trucks came out clean!
Old 12-20-2011, 12:50 AM   #4
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Here ya go

Old 12-20-2011, 12:53 AM   #5
05 Taquito

Nice grill! Truck is clean!
Old 12-20-2011, 06:35 AM   #7
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by llamas98taco View Post
Post those pics up
I'm tired of my stock grill..I need some ideas
Can you guys post up some of your 1st gen grills..
Here are some photoshops of mine

Old 12-20-2011, 06:36 AM   #8
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
I painted the Toyota emblem black Other than that, its stock and staying that way. Love my 95-97 grille

I have to stop looking at 95-97 front ends... It just makes me want to swap now
Old 12-20-2011, 07:50 AM   #9
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q Up View Post
Here ya go

That logo is the cherry on top!
Old 12-20-2011, 07:53 AM   #10
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Grille I made

Old 12-20-2011, 07:54 AM   #11
andoskyy is on a distinguished road
andoskyy's Tacoma Gallery
hand made this past weekend
Attached Thumbnails
Show me your 1st gen grill-imag0261.jpg   Show me your 1st gen grill-imag0262.jpg  
Old 12-20-2011, 09:14 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
You know you want too
Absolutely, but as usual, idiocy and money are standing in the way

Old 12-20-2011, 09:17 AM   #15
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
95-97 grills are the best ones after the 01-04 grills. The 98-00 grills are just boring.

Here's mine. Simply blacked out the chrome.
Old 12-20-2011, 11:49 AM   #17
05 Taquito

can you put a 01-04 grill on a 98?
Old 12-20-2011, 12:10 PM   #18
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Bedliner and sawzall mod. Sexxxyyy

Old 12-20-2011, 12:13 PM   #19
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
Bedliner and sawzall mod. Sexxxyyy

that picture is awesome!
Old 12-20-2011, 12:14 PM   #20
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Completely stock!

Except for the aftermarket black grille and painted bumper.

so yeah, stock