Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Any Other Craigslist/Auto Trader Like Sites?

Old 12-23-2011, 02:11 AM   #1
Bigmikelakers is on a distinguished road
Bigmikelakers's Tacoma Gallery
Any Other Craigslist/Auto Trader Like Sites?

I've been using Craigslist, Autotrader, and Cars.com but it seems like I've been seeing the same cars for sale for 6 months straight. I've also used Vehix and CarsDirect but, they have very few listings. Does anyone know anymore used car listings?
Old 12-23-2011, 11:25 AM   #3
Bigmikelakers is on a distinguished road
Bigmikelakers's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yes Carmax. I find them a tad overpriced and they don't haggle neither so that sucks as well. I would prefer to get a truck through a private seller to avoid all the crazy fees dealers like to tack on.
Old 12-23-2011, 11:28 AM   #4
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
You can always try Ebay and look for a truck near you. You can post up that your looking at a truck in a certain area and see if someone near by can check it out for you.

the ones listed are all I can think of though.
Old 12-23-2011, 01:23 PM   #5
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
We use Kijiji up here, dont know if its popular there tho. They are owned by eBay and are by far the largest buy/sell site in my area.