LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

1st Gen Satoshi Build

Old 12-31-2011, 06:11 PM   #1
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
1st Gen Satoshi Build

Llamas98taco liked my Satoshi on my second gen and asked if it's possible to do on his i've haven't done a first gen but I'm pretty good with fiber glass and bondo. Here are some pictures of today's progress... We're letting the bondo dry over night and finishing up with paint tomorrow.

I extended the bottom lip were its flush to the top lip...

Finish product tomorrow..

Sanded down ready for primer taking off the chrome Was a pia

Primered

1st coat of matte black

All done, using chicken while we get the steel mesh powder coated came out pretty good id say

Old 12-31-2011, 06:50 PM   #3
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Oh my...
Old 12-31-2011, 09:13 PM   #5
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Oh my...
???
Old 12-31-2011, 09:17 PM   #6
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, I want a satoshi too
Old 12-31-2011, 09:22 PM   #7
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStradaXR View Post
???
I have a 98 and can't wait to see how this turns out
Old 12-31-2011, 09:24 PM   #8
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
I have a 98 and can't wait to see how this turns out
Same here I really want one with the Toyota letters on it
Old 12-31-2011, 09:32 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
Yeah, that would be nice... Hopefully it all goes well tomorrow. Just a little sanding oh and we're getting rid of the chrome too
Old 12-31-2011, 09:33 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JStradaXR View Post
Yeah, that would be nice... Hopefully it all goes well tomorrow. Just a little sanding oh and we're getting rid of the chrome too
Nice should look a lot better without the chrome
Old 12-31-2011, 10:41 PM   #11

Yeah it should....probably going to use paint thinner to take the chrome off
Old 12-31-2011, 10:43 PM   #12

I really want to do a satoshibut I'm scared that I might break it so I'm probably going to order a spare grille and go from there
Old 12-31-2011, 11:00 PM   #14
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
If curious i have a finished satoshi in my pics and sig
Old 01-01-2012, 12:53 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
That's the best way... Then you don't screw up the one you already have plus you can take your time.
www.partsgeek.com

Pretty good prices and reasonable shipping.
Yes that's if your a first timer on this. This is one I did was his only one its coming out pretty good...

Especially with extending the bottom lip...
Old 01-01-2012, 12:16 PM   #16
llamas98taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Larry
llamas98taco's Tacoma Gallery
Should be done today fersure
Old 01-01-2012, 03:33 PM   #17
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post

Looks good OP, cant wait to see it finished up
Old 01-01-2012, 04:00 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post

Looks good OP, cant wait to see it finished up
Your cool lol looks good
Old 01-02-2012, 10:20 AM   #19

Bump for new pictures added to first post!
Old 01-02-2012, 10:27 AM   #20

Nice, I'll send you mine in a couple days