1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

97 Taco bed cover

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by ColombianTaco97, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Jan 5, 2012 at 4:49 PM
    ColombianTaco97

ColombianTaco97 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    JD
    Long Island, NY
    Vehicle:
    2010 AC 2.7L
    Suspension: Billys 5100 Front & Rear Front: Set at '85 Rear: Wheelers AAL 1.5' Wheels + Tires: Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro Wheels 17' BFG All Terrain KO2's 265/70/17 Armor: Bulletproof Fab: TRD Stamped Skid Plate Special Mods: Headlights Retrofit (Insight Retrofits) LED Interior Lighting Conversion TacomaWorld Sticker By TCBob(10hp gain) TacoDane LED Bed Kit Marimoto XB LED Fog Lights TRD Battery Holder TRD 5 Speed Shift Knob HomerTaco TRD Satoshi Grill ARE Bed Cap Audio: Alpine ILX-107 - Media Receiver Plasti Dip: Rear Bumper Emblems Bed Cap
    hello guys im currently looking for my taco a bed cover... the previous owner had a weatherproof kind of vinyl material that its easy to roll.. the thing is like 6 years old and it has shrunk over time.. does anybody know where i can get a custom cut weatherproof vinyl (like for boats) ??? i have a tool box that the truck came with and i wanna get a custom cover so i dont have to get rid of the tool boxx any help would be apreciated...

Products Discussed in

To Top