LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

who's got a locker guard?

Old 01-06-2012, 06:16 PM   #1
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
who's got a locker guard?

I wish we had an "armor" section of the forum...
but anyways, for those of us with the 8" rear diffs with the locker... whos got a locker guard? ive never really seen the point in one... i see how the *perfect* rock could come up and nail it but i havent had any problems so far... but hey they gotta make them for a reason right? im not even sure ive ever seen one on a taco???
Old 01-06-2012, 06:27 PM   #4
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Doesn't Haddix make something for a locker?

I could be wrong
Old 01-06-2012, 06:28 PM   #6
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Doesn't Haddix make something for a locker?

I could be wrong
not sure? i searched locker guard on here nothin came up????
Old 01-06-2012, 06:30 PM   #8
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
not sure? i searched locker guard on here nothin came up????
Haddix is a member.

Search for his name, find a post of his and see if he has any links in his sig
Old 01-06-2012, 06:33 PM   #10

Ah... tried helping
Old 01-07-2012, 04:11 PM   #13
Phuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
have u talked to JLee? I thought I saw a thread of his about diff. armor somewhere.
Old 01-07-2012, 04:20 PM   #14
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
This is mine. I think it is from Marlin, but Inchworm makes one as well.

Old 01-07-2012, 04:31 PM   #15
mall crawler
Rebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Parker
Rebel Taco 22's Tacoma Gallery
I have an inchworm. I think it works great. Mine is all scratched up now so im sure if i didnt have it the locker would have seen some un-needed abuse and possibly broken.....
Old 01-09-2012, 02:15 PM   #16
pavement is boring....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
This is mine. I think it is from Marlin, but Inchworm makes one as well.

thats awesome... have u used it as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Taco 22 View Post
I have an inchworm. I think it works great. Mine is all scratched up now so im sure if i didnt have it the locker would have seen some un-needed abuse and possibly broken.....
hell yes thanks for these replies... no shit u say it takes damage? i def need one then lol... im searching inchworm now lol
Old 01-09-2012, 02:21 PM   #17
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I was under there yesterday, no marks on it. I must not be trying hard enough.
Old 01-09-2012, 02:31 PM   #19
RCL will become famous soon enoughRCL will become famous soon enough

Army:
Name: Bob
RCL's Tacoma Gallery
I have one on my 2010 Tacoma and my wife has one on her FJ Cruiser.
Purchased from Sky Offroad Design.
It gives one peace of mind while wallowing around on the limestone we have in the area I work and travel.
Have a rancher friend that encountered an errant rock with his TRD and it was expensive.
Old 01-09-2012, 02:31 PM   #20

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is red, just like in the picture I posted.