Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Can't find backup light wire! on 1st gen automatic - pls help! :)

Old 01-08-2012, 01:07 PM   #1
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Can't find backup light wire! on 1st gen automatic - pls help! :)

So I'm hooking up a backup camera on my 04 Tacoma automatic... everything is ready to except I can't find the backup wire. Anyone have any experience with this?? I want to attach it to the wire that changes voltage. I have a volt ohm meter and know how that works... just am unable to find the wire. Anyone know which one it is?? Thanks!
Old 01-08-2012, 02:03 PM   #2
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
found it! for others... here's a link that has it...

http://tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21166