Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Needed to share this truck with someone else..

Old 01-08-2012, 01:19 PM   #1
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Needed to share this truck with someone else..

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/215319...acoma-xtra-cab

rollpan+skewps+fail master DB lift+body lift+35'' tires with stock 4.10 gears+hideous windshield visor=fail
Old 01-08-2012, 01:20 PM   #2
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post

x2...

Body lift on top of a DB lift? I can't even imagine how poorly that thing rides...
Old 01-08-2012, 02:46 PM   #3
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Poor taco.
Old 01-08-2012, 02:49 PM   #4
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Eww...
Old 01-08-2012, 02:50 PM   #5
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroskier View Post
x2...

Body lift on top of a DB lift? I can't even imagine how poorly that thing rides...
Exactly like stock I'd imagine since neither of those types of lifts change any of the springs or shocks from stock.

He does say he has coilovers also, but barely cranked from stock.

And fwiw yes I agree it's ugly as hell
Old 01-08-2012, 06:57 PM   #7
Phuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
thats horrible and I don't care for the shaved tailgate
Old 01-08-2012, 07:52 PM   #9
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
pretty beast...
I was thinking the same thing...
Old 01-08-2012, 07:52 PM   #10
acidfly has a spectacular aura aboutacidfly has a spectacular aura aboutacidfly has a spectacular aura about
Navy:
Name: Kevin
acidfly's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, lame attempt at a joke.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:30 PM   #11
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Exactly like stock I'd imagine since neither of those types of lifts change any of the springs or shocks from stock.

He does say he has coilovers also, but barely cranked from stock.

And fwiw yes I agree it's ugly as hell
doubt it.

Its a trail master drop bracket. No UCA, replaced by another strut in that kit.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:30 PM   #12

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneBIGroom View Post
I was thinking the same thing...
I think he was being sarcastic....sad thing is I dont think you are
Old 01-08-2012, 10:34 PM   #13
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Hey if the owner likes it good for him

I too feel sorry for the poor truck though.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:35 PM   #14
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
I think he was being sarcastic....sad thing is I dont think you are
yeah i was lol
Old 01-08-2012, 10:37 PM   #15
Dhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
Dhawk1313's Tacoma Gallery
Subtract the hood scoops and the visor and think I'd be a pretty nice looking rig..
Old 01-08-2012, 10:41 PM   #16

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhawk1313 View Post
Subtract the hood scoops and the visor and think I'd be a pretty nice looking rig..
Yeah...its not really the DB lift of BL that kills it...its just all the stupid shit he has pasted onto the truck.

Lose the Rollpan, visor, skewps, and add some armor and it wouldn't be bad at all.

Oh and a regear.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:43 PM   #17
Dhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
Dhawk1313's Tacoma Gallery
Agreed. Oh sorry about your Steelers btw
Old 01-08-2012, 10:44 PM   #18

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhawk1313 View Post
Agreed. Oh sorry about your Steelers btw
haha...yeah.

I added smug ass tebow to the list of players that I hate now..

Gotta give him props though for playing so well.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:48 PM   #19
Save a horse ride a Railroader
Catcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to behold
Air Force: C-17 Loadmaster 2300 hrs
Name: Bryan
Catcrazed's Tacoma Gallery
Man I remember back in the day visors were sooo cool and I wanted one so bad.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:52 PM   #20

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by khegewald View Post
The 4 runner RC on page five is sweet.
lol...it is!