Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Weathertech disappointed me

Old 01-11-2012, 04:53 PM   #1
Oat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant future

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertech disappointed me

Well,

I received weathertech headlamp covers as a gift for my 2001 tacoma. When i opened the package i got:

1 headlamp cover
2 corner covers
2 bumper light covers

Missing a headlamp cover, emailed them but waited to friggin long because of backorder...

Do you think they will refund me and brush me off or just send me what i am missing
Old 01-11-2012, 05:01 PM   #2
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
If you ask for a refund they will probably want what you have back.
I dont see why they wouldnt send you the missing part, minimal cost to them and a happy customer. I cant see them just brushing you off, but there is only one way to find out.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:15 PM   #3
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
The missing headlamp cover is on backorder? That explains things.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:20 PM   #4
Oat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant future

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
The missing headlamp cover is on backorder? That explains things.
What company sends product in singles, it was on backorder, they said it came in, they sent it. Obviously, it didnt all come in. I would rather have just waited longer and have a complete kit.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:32 PM   #5
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
I had parts (for truck and PC) come in like that all the time. Get an ETA on the missing piece and install what you have for now.
Old 01-16-2012, 07:46 PM   #6

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
Got intouch with a friend at weathertech, he said they sent out replacements. Will update.
Old 01-16-2012, 07:49 PM   #7
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery

If the other headlamp cover ever comes in, I'm interested in pictures.
Good luck.