Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

1995 xtra cab 4x4 factory tire?

Old 01-12-2012, 09:04 AM   #1
Hillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant future

Hillingdoner's Tacoma Gallery
1995 xtra cab 4x4 factory tire?

Did a search under factory tire and did not see this. Maybe a useless piece of trivia, but.......

Anyone know the brand and model tire that came on the 1995 Tacoma 4x4 extra cab with the optional 31x10.5R15 tire package?
Old 01-12-2012, 09:16 AM   #2
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Check on the inside of the driver door panel it should tell you iirc
Old 01-13-2012, 06:22 AM   #3
Hillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant futureHillingdoner has a brilliant future

Hi,
Thanks very much for the post!

I was looking more for if anyone knew what actual brand and model came on the truck from the factory.

For example: Yokohama - brand, Avid Envigor - model

Just a matter of interest to me trivia wise.

Thanks again for the post! Cheers
Old 01-13-2012, 07:42 AM   #4
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
I had a 1995 non tacoma SR5 (it was a mix year, taco came out mid yr).
The 31" tire package that came on my truck was a GY Wrangler if my memory serves me right. It was the 15" alloys though.
toyotareference dot com has brochures you could look it up

edit: I just looked up the brochure off the site & pics show the same Goodyear Wrangler RT/S blackwall for the 95 1/2 Tacoma as well as mine.
my memory still works lol
Old 01-14-2012, 04:42 AM   #5

Great! That's exactly what I was looking for. Cool site too.

Just a matter of interest to me. Just got our first Tacoma a week or so ago. Learning everything I can about it.

Ours is not an SR5 either. Wish it was as then we'd have the bucket interior with the console instead of the split bench. I'm a large guy and sitting in the passenger seat with my shorter wife driving the corner of the driver seat pushes right in my shoulder. Anyway, that's another topic all together, lol.

Thanks very much for the help. Great to find such a good site and great people willing to help.

Cheers
Old 01-14-2012, 08:17 PM   #7
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillingdoner View Post
Great! That's exactly what I was looking for. Cool site too.

Just a matter of interest to me. Just got our first Tacoma a week or so ago. Learning everything I can about it.

Ours is not an SR5 either. Wish it was as then we'd have the bucket interior with the console instead of the split bench. I'm a large guy and sitting in the passenger seat with my shorter wife driving the corner of the driver seat pushes right in my shoulder. Anyway, that's another topic all together, lol.

Thanks very much for the help. Great to find such a good site and great people willing to help.

Cheers
Congrats on your truck! It is pretty cool finding out all about it...my 95 is long gone rust took it away but I drove it 180k then a friend put another 70k then he sold it to someone else.
I had a 1990 w/ the split bench you speak of. Yeah if your wife puts her seat up to drive it will encroach on those in the passenger seat.
Hope you both enjoy driving and finding out all about your tacoma.