Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Do you like this 6 lug 1st gen bumper?

Old 01-12-2012, 04:26 PM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Do you like this 6 lug 1st gen bumper?

If so, come see me and I'll build you one too. Sorry about the small pics, I can't seem to enlarge them for some reason.

Old 01-12-2012, 04:30 PM   #2
David411 has a spectacular aura aboutDavid411 has a spectacular aura about
David411's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great!
How much?
Do you ship to Montana?
Old 01-12-2012, 04:30 PM   #3
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Yes how much for it
Old 01-12-2012, 05:18 PM   #5
Taco Roja
Ohbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud of

Navy: 1987-1997
Ohbrian's Tacoma Gallery
I was all set to come see you...until I saw where Fallbrook is
Old 01-12-2012, 05:31 PM   #6
Phuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
looks great, how much for one?
Old 01-12-2012, 05:42 PM   #7
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohbrian View Post
I was all set to come see you...until I saw where Fallbrook is
^^LOL. And I see you got so upset you made it your username.

I wanted to make a fixture from this one so I could build more and ship, but as it was little issues (suppliers closed for the Holidays) made the project last almost 3 days so at that point I just needed it gone.

I do have a 5 lug fixture and it seems to be the same as far as mounting points I used, but this one was sweet the way it had a piece that attached to the 6 lug skid, so until I get another truck here, and take the time to build a fixture, we're all screwed. I hate having to tell people "nope, local only for now".

Rears are no problem though, so hit me up if you want a nice tough original style rear bumper.
Attached Thumbnails
Do you like this 6 lug 1st gen bumper?-11-7-004.jpg   Do you like this 6 lug 1st gen bumper?-11-7-008.jpg   Do you like this 6 lug 1st gen bumper?-11-7-024.jpg   Do you like this 6 lug 1st gen bumper?-img_0134.jpg   Do you like this 6 lug 1st gen bumper?-img_0131.jpg  

Do you like this 6 lug 1st gen bumper?-007.jpg   Do you like this 6 lug 1st gen bumper?-12-11-2011-017.jpg   Do you like this 6 lug 1st gen bumper?-12-11-2011-014.jpg