Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Best place to go for Lift Kit Installation??

Old 01-14-2012, 05:04 PM   #1
kwright47 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kyle
kwright47's Tacoma Gallery
Best place to go for Lift Kit Installation??

I purchased Bilstein Front 5100 shocks for my 1999 prerunner xtra cab and am curious to know where the best place to get these installed would be? A place that is not so pricy would be best! I am only lifting the front.

Thank you!

Kyle Wright
kwright47@gmail.com
Old 01-14-2012, 05:09 PM   #2
Alaskan Assassin
907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bobby
907taco's Tacoma Gallery
This is something you can easily do yourself minus the alignment. You will be surprised how easy it is if you take this on yourself. I am sure if you ask for some help from members in your area and just feed and thirst quench (malt and barley) style beverages you should get some responses, if not any local 4 x 4 shop should be resonable.
Old 01-14-2012, 05:11 PM   #3
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
YOUR GARAGE!!!!!!!!! Have fun. You can do it.
All the info and help is here.
Old 01-14-2012, 05:14 PM   #4
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
Free LOANER spring compressors at most auto parts stores.
FREE- just need a deposit.
Old 01-14-2012, 05:18 PM   #5
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Set up a wrench-a-thon and offer up some free pizza and adult beverages and you'll have members from all over helping you to install it.
Old 01-14-2012, 05:23 PM   #6
Mr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Active MK 02-09, ME 09-10, Reserve ME 10-11, LTJG 11-Current.  Federal Civilian 10-Current
Mr. Brown's Tacoma Gallery
Any local Toyota dealer or off-road shop with good yelp reviews could probably do the install and/or alignment. As the other members said this is a very easy do-it-yourself install if you are comfortable with working on you truck.

For future reference; If you post questions like this in a regional sub forum, or post your location, you will be able to get more helpful replies.

also; 9 posts and 6 new threads....
How to use the search function