Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

ALL-PRO Bedrack w/ Anchor Trax MOD

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-15-2012, 11:56 AM   #1
BAZZMAZZA has a spectacular aura aboutBAZZMAZZA has a spectacular aura aboutBAZZMAZZA has a spectacular aura about

Navy:
BAZZMAZZA's Tacoma Gallery
ALL-PRO Bedrack w/ Anchor Trax MOD

Gents,
I recently completed my ALL-Pro bedrack install and MODIFIED it w/ Anchor Trax system.

Good quality product welds are smooth fit was great and tolerances tight. Plan on someone helping you get this together and have a good dead blow hammer. As I said earlier tolerances are tight!

Rack came bare metal and I had it painted at a Line-X dealer w/ a polyeurethane black paint (very tough finish) for a hundred dollars. I got a deal because it was a new product the owner wanted to try out. Very happy with the finish!

I purchased 18ft of Anchor Trax rails w/ backing plates to install on the top rails and front / tailgate of cargo bed. This is one of the best cargo tiedown systems I have ever seen. Very versatile, strong and definately a quality product. Here is the link if anyone is interested:

http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Gasket-3976...6654485&sr=8-1

The system above comes with backing plates and hardware and overall the cheapest way to get the most bang for your buck with this system.

I purchased a seperate 6ft section from e-trailer:
http://www.etrailer.com/Trailer-Carg...ax/AT3876.html
(FYI does not come pre-drilled with countersunk holes, backing plates or hardware. I bought a 1/2 inch countersink bit at local hardware store and Stainless hardware. I would recomend buying 1" x 1/4 thick backing plate also. In my case I did not use the backing plates for the sections mounted on the All-Pro rack and repurposed them to the front bed and tailgate sections.

Cant say enough good things about the actual tiedowns they are beefy and strong and super simple to install. (4) tiedowns come with the Amazon kit and I will purchase a couple more individuals from E-trailer:
http://www.etrailer.com/Trailer-Cargo-Control/AnchorTrax/AT3970-1.html

I really like the functionality of having tiedowns around the entire bed it will provide numerous options for tying things down securely on the bed rack and below.

ENJOY THE PICS!
Attached Thumbnails
ALL-PRO Bedrack w/ Anchor Trax MOD-p1010250.jpg   ALL-PRO Bedrack w/ Anchor Trax MOD-p1010251.jpg   ALL-PRO Bedrack w/ Anchor Trax MOD-p1010253.jpg   ALL-PRO Bedrack w/ Anchor Trax MOD-p1010254.jpg   ALL-PRO Bedrack w/ Anchor Trax MOD-p1010255.jpg  

ALL-PRO Bedrack w/ Anchor Trax MOD-p1010256.jpg   ALL-PRO Bedrack w/ Anchor Trax MOD-p1010257.jpg   ALL-PRO Bedrack w/ Anchor Trax MOD-p1010258.jpg  
Old 01-15-2012, 12:07 PM   #3
Night In The Ruts!
09DC4X4 has a spectacular aura about09DC4X4 has a spectacular aura about09DC4X4 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Brian
09DC4X4's Tacoma Gallery
Looks really good and functional. Thanks for the tip!
Old 01-15-2012, 04:10 PM   #4
Hanz is a splendid one to beholdHanz is a splendid one to beholdHanz is a splendid one to beholdHanz is a splendid one to beholdHanz is a splendid one to beholdHanz is a splendid one to beholdHanz is a splendid one to behold
Name: Doug
Hanz's Tacoma Gallery
I like it

Old 01-15-2012, 04:19 PM   #5
DirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DirtyDawg's Tacoma Gallery
I'm planning on removing the "cosmetic" grade track on my 2nd Gen and replace it with AnchorTrax. Why did Toyota "go cheap" on this?? The Nissan Titan comes from the factory with AnchorTrax.
Old 01-15-2012, 04:20 PM   #6
DarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to behold

Name: Clark
DarkShark's Tacoma Gallery
looks awsome
Old 01-15-2012, 05:40 PM   #7
BAZZMAZZA has a spectacular aura aboutBAZZMAZZA has a spectacular aura aboutBAZZMAZZA has a spectacular aura about

Navy:
BAZZMAZZA's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks all, I am real happy with the outcome.

Products Discussed in this Thread