Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Winch without a lift?

Old 01-15-2012, 04:14 PM   #1
Hanz is a splendid one to beholdHanz is a splendid one to beholdHanz is a splendid one to beholdHanz is a splendid one to beholdHanz is a splendid one to beholdHanz is a splendid one to beholdHanz is a splendid one to behold
Name: Doug
Hanz's Tacoma Gallery
Winch without a lift?

Anyone running a winch on the front without a lift?

I understand that OME makes heavier coils for their lifts with winches and heavy bumpers. Does anyone make stiffer coils in a factory height?
Old 01-15-2012, 06:10 PM   #2
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
OME has coils for different height/weight based on your needs.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:34 AM   #4
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
I'm resurrecting this thread

I'd like to get an ARB Bumper so my Taco doesn't turn into a pile of nachos if I hit an Elk at 70mph
I've done a little bit of research and I know all the coils (like OME 882 and such) people like to run with the ARB Bumper set-up; but, they all lift the vehicle at the same time

Is there a heavy duty coil that would support something like an ARB Bumper without lifting the vehicle?!?!