LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Rear suspension leveling question

Old 01-18-2012, 08:24 AM   #1
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
Rear suspension leveling question

well my rear end now sit an 1 1/2" lower than the front if measured from the top of the tire to the bottom edge of my fender flares. i was wondering who make an 1.5" shackle lift kit that i can buy.

Or is this just because the front fender flares sit higher on the body of the truck?
Old 01-18-2012, 08:40 AM   #3
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
I have a 1.5'' Toyotech shackle kit. No problem here. Why not just get an AAL tho?
i already have an aal in the rear. since i lifted with the ome 883's the front of the truck appears to sit slightly higher. i measure the height to the bottom of the fender flares from the ground and got 38.25" exactly all the way around. then i measured from the top of the wheel to the bottom of the fender flares on all four side and came up with the following:
front: both at 9.75" from top of tire to bottom of flare
rear: both at 8.25" from top of tire to bottom of flare

you can see in my sig it looks like the truck is lower in the rear. . .
unless im going insane
Old 01-18-2012, 09:00 AM   #5
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Ah, well how many miles are on the AAL and leafs?

So yea, just get some shackles.
the aal's prolly about 25k-30k the leafs are original to the truck although they look fairly healthy with the aal's installed. prolly with just go with the shackle lift