LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Are o2 sensors different?

Old 01-18-2012, 02:54 PM   #1
stump thumper
ruler1 is a jewel in the roughruler1 is a jewel in the roughruler1 is a jewel in the rough
ruler1's Tacoma Gallery
Are o2 sensors different?

I need to replace the front o2 sensor on my 97 2.7 4x4 5speed. Is it a different sensor from the back? Anybody got a part number or place to get a deal?
Old 01-18-2012, 03:02 PM   #2
stump thumper
ruler1 is a jewel in the roughruler1 is a jewel in the roughruler1 is a jewel in the rough
ruler1's Tacoma Gallery
I just want to know if there is any difference between upstream and down stream sensors. Thanks for the info, ima check rock auto. Thanks for the quick response.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:22 PM   #3
sixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sixsixsix's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler1 View Post
I just want to know if there is any difference between upstream and down stream sensors. Thanks for the info, ima check rock auto. Thanks for the quick response.
I know one of the sensors goes into the cab and the other doesnt.. based on that alone id say the difference is the lengths of the wires.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:24 PM   #4
sixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sixsixsix's Tacoma Gallery
This link may help http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...o2-sensor.html
Old 01-18-2012, 04:45 PM   #5
Ace of Spades
Alderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: OPSEC
Name: Nick
Alderleet's Tacoma Gallery
Sensors are all different.

It'll depend if;

Cali emissions or not
Manual transmission or auto
4x4 or 4x2
Old 01-18-2012, 04:50 PM   #6
stump thumper
ruler1's Tacoma Gallery
i ordered two from rock auto. It looked as if they were the same from 95-200 for both front and rear.