Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Super 44 flowmaster

Old 01-18-2012, 06:35 PM   #1
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Super 44 flowmaster

Will this fit my 98 tacoma that has a stock exhaust
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FLOWMASTER-S...#ht_5757wt_951
Or do you guys have another good one that's pretty loud and deep
Old 01-18-2012, 09:47 PM   #2
Phuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
magnaflow 14" or 18" i've heard bad stuff about flowmaster. people say annoying cab drone. i have 18" magnaflow:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyJKy7Cfh84
Old 01-19-2012, 06:01 AM   #4
magog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud of

magog45's Tacoma Gallery
Flowmaster sounds great on an old v8 but that magnaflow sounds way better than my gibson, it will be my next muffler.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:06 AM   #5
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
Will this fit my 98 tacoma that has a stock exhaust
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FLOWMASTER-S...#ht_5757wt_951
Probably will have to pick up some reducers from the auto parts store(they are cheap).....I'm pretty sure the stock pipe is smaller than 2.5".
Old 01-19-2012, 06:15 AM   #7
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
I love my 44. Camera doesn't pick up much, but the sound in person is great. Not too loud, but a deep growl and very quiet at idle.

http://youtu.be/DREKZzTfTvY