Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

fog lights behind grille

Old 01-22-2012, 12:35 PM   #1
scyota03 is on a distinguished road
scyota03's Tacoma Gallery
fog lights behind grille

do i gotta buy some kind of mount to mount fog lights behind my grille?
Old 01-22-2012, 12:57 PM   #3
Not as new as my post count would appear
Scalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud of

Air Force: Once a B-1 Mechanic, now upper Management
Name: Brent
Scalded_Dawg's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ow-w-pics.html

Here's a thread of how most people are making their own behind grill mounts... Compliments of Klipp11.
Old 01-22-2012, 01:11 PM   #4
Galt/Rearden 2012
whatatoy is a jewel in the roughwhatatoy is a jewel in the roughwhatatoy is a jewel in the roughwhatatoy is a jewel in the rough
whatatoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalded_Dawg View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ow-w-pics.html

Here's a thread of how most people are making their own behind grill mounts... Compliments of Klipp11.
Thanks - I've been searching for this...
Old 01-22-2012, 01:14 PM   #5
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
^ I did mine similar to that link above but since your a first gen it will be slightly different, i went and bought some aluminum angle iron and cut 2 4" or so pieces then drilled 2 holes in it to bilt it to the radiator support bar, then drilled a hole for the light to mount to on the bottom of the angle iron...It will be shaped like this against the radiator support ( J ) with the light on the bottom..but you will also have to take into account how big your lights are, mine are 7" so i just figured where i wanted it behind the grill and marked before i drilled holes in the radiator support to bolt the bracket up. I will take some pics if i think about it next time i go out side
Old 01-22-2012, 01:53 PM   #6
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
anybody need a 98-00 satoshi to mount lights behind- im making
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...0-satoshi.html
Old 01-22-2012, 02:42 PM   #7
Galt/Rearden 2012
whatatoy is a jewel in the roughwhatatoy is a jewel in the roughwhatatoy is a jewel in the roughwhatatoy is a jewel in the rough
whatatoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
anybody need a 98-00 satoshi to mount lights behind- im making
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...0-satoshi.html

Yes, but not bad enough to buy a satoshi grill right now - how much are they BTW? And why is it called "satoshi?"