Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Can someone photoshop for me?

Old 01-22-2012, 02:12 PM   #1
Dirty mall crawler
YotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Forrest
YotaKid62's Tacoma Gallery
Can someone photoshop for me?

I have some some rims and tires I would like photoshopped onto my truck if possible. I posted on the photoshop request thread but i got no result, so I figured I would start a fresh one. Anyone else who need something done is welcome to use it as well. Anyways, here's my pictures. The tires are 33's so you know how big to make them. I'm not sure which Rims I want so I would like to have both of them put on to help me decide.

Old 01-22-2012, 02:21 PM   #3
Dirty mall crawler
YotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Forrest
YotaKid62's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
If you're gonna get a PS wizards attention, I'd keep it in the PS thread
I've got a post on the PS thread also, just figured maybe this would up my chances of getting it done sooner.
Old 01-22-2012, 02:22 PM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaKid62 View Post
I've got a post on the PS thread also, just figured maybe this would up my chances of getting it done sooner.
The people who are good at photoshop hang out in the photoshop thread, not in 1st gen tacomas.