Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

does anyone have roll bent fenders?

Old 01-22-2012, 09:36 PM   #1
hefnerab03 is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
hefnerab03's Tacoma Gallery
does anyone have roll bent fenders?

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. Hope we can help each other out... Im looking to build some tube fenders for my rig but i want it to look good and be different from your average fender bend. Has anyone made any roll bent fenders for a tacoma or do you have any other cool ideas i could kick around.

Thanks,Adam
Old 01-22-2012, 09:38 PM   #2
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
not quite sure what your talking about so i cant help you there. but welcome to the site!
Old 01-22-2012, 09:39 PM   #3
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
welcome, are you talking about a exo cage? or rolling your fenders to drop it? big difference lol.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:19 PM   #4
roll bends

something similar to the fenders on docs red buggy a little ways down this thread.
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showt...+buggy&page=21
if anyone has tacoma fenders or knows of anyone i would like to see a pic or two for ideas.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:26 PM   #5
Bo Rocks has a spectacular aura aboutBo Rocks has a spectacular aura aboutBo Rocks has a spectacular aura about

Name: Brian
Bo Rocks's Tacoma Gallery
never seen anything like that on a taco, i could see it looking really cool and unique but i can also see it looking really ugly
Old 01-24-2012, 08:29 PM   #6
kidrobot7 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
kidrobot7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidrobot7 View Post
I assume you mean something like this?
http://www.off-roadweb.com/tech/0906.../photo_08.html
if so, TONS of people have bumpers like those they just make out of some round tubing
Old 01-25-2012, 05:47 PM   #7
i appreciate the looking Adam but what im looking for is more of a longer radius bend more like this ( vs. <. IF anybody is interested you tube roll bending, it's a pretty neat look for a cage or chassis. I'm going to get the bender sometime this week and hopefully i'll get some stuff bent up shortly thereafter and when i do i'll post up some progress pics. Thanks guys, keep on the look out.
Old 01-25-2012, 08:12 PM   #8
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hefnerab03 View Post
i appreciate the looking Adam but what im looking for is more of a longer radius bend more like this ( vs. <. IF anybody is interested you tube roll bending, it's a pretty neat look for a cage or chassis. I'm going to get the bender sometime this week and hopefully i'll get some stuff bent up shortly thereafter and when i do i'll post up some progress pics. Thanks guys, keep on the look out.
im still not seeing what your talking about is it just me?
Old 01-30-2012, 04:25 PM   #9
Got the bender this weekend and had a few minutes to make a stand and do a test bend.

http://s583.photobucket.com/albums/s...79709729_n.jpg

Hopefully it will fix this turd

http://s583.photobucket.com/albums/s..._5955376_n.jpg

and look at the shape of the bends between this pic and the first one

http://skidaddysprojectscom.com/imag...bender_008.jpg
Old 01-30-2012, 04:29 PM   #10
... and if anyone has a driver fender, grill and headlight let me know please. (don't have to be perfect by any means)
Old 01-30-2012, 04:38 PM   #11
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
can we see some pics of your truck? i had fenders.... but they are at the dump somewhere now haha

theres no rigs here that are like yours by the way, so you wont be able to find much.....
Old 02-01-2012, 09:28 PM   #13
Stretch will become famous soon enough

Stretch's Tacoma Gallery
You would put the Wall video in here! Hahaha Homo.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:26 PM   #14
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Holy crap,

It's safe to assume you won't be visiting the "detailing" forum much, eh?

Old 02-07-2012, 05:48 PM   #15
That is correct indeed. Sick picture of your ride man. I can't wait to take another trip to CO again..... stretch you suck. How's Joan?
Old 02-07-2012, 06:15 PM   #16
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
That is correct indeed. Sick picture of your ride man. I can't wait to take another trip to CO again..... stretch you suck. How's Joan?
Thanks man. fwiw here's the full shot that includes Sawtooth Mtn

Old 02-08-2012, 05:38 PM   #17
hell yeah man. if i ever get out that way again ill give you a shout and we'll do some rocky mtn wheelin
Old 02-08-2012, 06:50 PM   #18

Quote:
hell yeah man. if i ever get out that way again ill give you a shout and we'll do some rocky mtn wheelin
Absolutely... but looking at your truck and that vid, at least let me get some sliders first...