1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Any pictures of 4Runner seats and console in xtra cab?

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by Hillingdoner, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Jan 23, 2012 at 9:41 AM
    Hillingdoner

Hillingdoner [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rio Rancho, NM
    Vehicle:
    95 LX xtracab 3.4L 4x4 5spd
    140 amp Cadillac alternator, Audio system in progress, 4Runner map light mirror conversion, foot well lamp addition, buckets and console from 99 Tacoma regular cab, big three, tint
    We have a 95 Tacoma xtra cab and it has the 60/40 bench in it. Just not working for us and so looking at trying to find either the factory 1st gen buckets with console from a Tacoma (in gray if anyone has a set for sale) or I've seen where 4Runner seats and console are supposedly a mostly bolt in type deal.

Wondered if anyone could give any tips on how their actual installation went (I've looked at the seat swap page put together in the sticky section) and could maybe say what year they got the seats and console from and provide a picture of how it looks.

Also, do the 4Runner seats have the ablity to tip forward so you can get into the xtra cab portion on the truck?

Thanks for any help, tips and pictures.

Not the section for it, but if you do happen to have some gray 1st gen buckets you want to sell or a console let me know.;)

2. Jan 23, 2012 at 10:35 AM
    wesrunner

wesrunner Gang Gang

Member:
    First Name:
    Wes
    Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    It's paid for.
    a buncha fuckin toyotas
    I just put two Corbeau Bucket Seats in my 95 xtra cab to replace my 60/40. Ammo Can for a center console. Made brackets to fit the orignal seat sliding brackets. Wasn't too hard. I'm sure the 4Runner seats would be easier to get in there. I'll update my build thread this afternoon with all the pics I have. If you need some advice let me know! If you're really determined to get rid of that bench, get yourself some Corbeau Baja SS seats and I'll ship you the extra brackets I made for mine! :D

3. Jan 24, 2012 at 3:37 AM
    Hillingdoner

Hillingdoner [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rio Rancho, NM
    Vehicle:
    95 LX xtracab 3.4L 4x4 5spd
    140 amp Cadillac alternator, Audio system in progress, 4Runner map light mirror conversion, foot well lamp addition, buckets and console from 99 Tacoma regular cab, big three, tint
    Thanks for the post! Wife really wants a factory type look inside or I'd have certainly been looking at aftermarket seats. Will certainly watch your build with interest though as being able to use the factory brackets sounds interesting! Pretty cool that it is a '95 also. Thanks for the help!

4. Apr 5, 2012 at 4:43 PM
    PhdNPrerunners

PhdNPrerunners Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    The Woodlands, TX
    Vehicle:
    1999 4Runner SR5 4WD
    Bump I am curious if I can put 3rd gen seats in my tacoma

Products Discussed in

To Top