Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Who has aftermarket seats???

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-23-2012, 12:12 PM   #1
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
Who has aftermarket seats???

My birthday is coming up and i really want a pair of seats. not crazy nice, more comfortable than factory, and something that reclines. black perferably... Does anyone have any installed and do u like them? were the brackets hard to find/make?
Old 01-23-2012, 06:34 PM   #2
stucoma05 is on a distinguished road
stucoma05's Tacoma Gallery
Im interested too, so bump!
Old 01-23-2012, 06:37 PM   #3
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
someone on here had recaro's. not sure if that is out of your price range tho
Old 01-23-2012, 06:54 PM   #4
asus611 is on a distinguished road
asus611's Tacoma Gallery
I used to have a Sparco torino. LOVED it. But alas, no more.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:28 AM   #5
brianpdx is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianpdx is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianpdx is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianpdx is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianpdx is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianpdx is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianpdx is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianpdx is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianpdx is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianpdx is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianpdx is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianpdx's Tacoma Gallery
GVY put some Corbeau Baja RS seats in his 1st Gen.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...ole-added.html
Old 01-24-2012, 08:59 AM   #6
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianpdx View Post
GVY put some Corbeau Baja RS seats in his 1st Gen.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...ole-added.html
x2 was going to recommend these as well, havent sat in any but he said they were comfy and they look awesome and not a bad price either! I plan to use these when i get some other things done and he gives links to the brackets and everything he used to install them.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:01 AM   #7
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
nelson18matt has some corbeaus in his truck:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...ml#post4258093
Old 01-24-2012, 01:15 PM   #8
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks for the replies! ive sat in several evos with the recaros, they r so nice... but corbeaus are nice too!
Old 01-24-2012, 01:32 PM   #9
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
I've got Corbeau Baja SS's in my truck. I'll update my thread this afternoon! If you go that route, I can send you some of the brackets I made at work. I have a few extras.

EDIT: Meant to type Corbeau.
Old 01-24-2012, 02:31 PM   #10
pavement is boring....

HELL YEAH! how do u like them. those and the rs seem like likely candidates... i will have to find some and go sit in them. im tall and skinny....
Old 01-24-2012, 02:44 PM   #11
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sorry dude meant to type Corbeau Baja SS. Had an almost quittin' time buzz goin at work. But yeh I like them a lot. Got really lucky with the seat placement. I did lose ease of use for my back seat though. The fixxed backs kind of take up some room. I'm updating the thread with my process now!

Old 01-24-2012, 02:51 PM   #12
All those moments will be lost in time
GVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG, 2 Brigade, 82 Airborne Div Reconnaissance, Surveillance, and Target Acquisition (RSTA) Squadron
Name: Guy
GVY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
x2 was going to recommend these as well, havent sat in any but he said they were comfy and they look awesome and not a bad price either! I plan to use these when i get some other things done and he gives links to the brackets and everything he used to install them.
They most definitely are. I've been back for about a month now and they were totally worth the money. My lower back hasn't hurt at all and they hold you really well. Only issue is their high sides on a lifted truck without sliders to step on. The "OH SHIT!" handle comes in handy.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:31 PM   #13
pavement is boring....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GVY View Post
They most definitely are. I've been back for about a month now and they were totally worth the money. My lower back hasn't hurt at all and they hold you really well. Only issue is their high sides on a lifted truck without sliders to step on. The "OH SHIT!" handle comes in handy.
yeah i bet... how tall are u? and u have the link to the brackets on ur build right?
Old 01-25-2012, 06:00 AM   #14
magog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud of

magog45's Tacoma Gallery
I had a set of buckets in my old Jimmy from one of those Nissan van awd thingies and they were very comfortable. I had to fab up the mounts and I imagine you would too, but you never now, I was surprised how many seats I looked at had the same measurements underneath for bolting on the mounts.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:07 AM   #16
Team 4Runner

Updated my thread for more seat pics and info.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:24 AM   #17
drusty is on a distinguished road
Name: David
drusty's Tacoma Gallery
Ive got wrx seats in mine and i love them. Took all of an hour to do and only cost me 125.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:38 AM   #18
pavement is boring....

Quote:
Originally Posted by drusty View Post
Ive got wrx seats in mine and i love them. Took all of an hour to do and only cost me 125.
seriously? where did u get the brackets?

Products Discussed in this Thread