Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Recovery points on stock 4x4 xtra cab?

Old 01-25-2012, 01:33 PM   #1
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Recovery points on stock 4x4 xtra cab?

Yes, I searched.

I have a stock 98 4x4 TRD xtra cab.

Where are the best places to hook up to for recovery?

There's that beefy hook behind the front bumper on the passenger side. Should I have the same thing on my driver's side? And is that okay to hook up to? I had to pull a stuck car out of a ditch a month ago, and I used that because I couldn't find anything that looked solid in the rear of the truck.

Segue...

Is there anywhere in the rear I can hook up to?
Old 01-25-2012, 01:36 PM   #2
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
The hook is fine. And yes, it's only on one side for me as well. As for the rear, I would us the hitch if u have it.
Old 01-25-2012, 01:38 PM   #3
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac808 View Post
The hook is fine. And yes, it's only on one side for me as well. As for the rear, I would us the hitch if u have it.
Don't have a hitch.

Something on the "want to get but have far more priorities in life" list though.