Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

***Bad Deal***

Old 01-25-2012, 06:54 PM   #1
toyotadan98 is on a distinguished road
toyotadan98's Tacoma Gallery
***Bad Deal***

TrailGear and WabFab Are a F~N Joke beware before you order anything from them. JUST A WARNING , IT MAY COST YOU!!! OK here's what happend to me, I wanted a new heavy duty clutch for my tacoma 4x4 and not taking the advise from fellow members who recommended Marlin crawler as the place to go , I found WabFab on the web and they touted the same clutch as marlin but alittle cheaper so i ordered one from them 199.99 + 30 something shipping so anyway I got the clutch which is Aisin and it was the wrong one so i had to go to the local auto parts house and get one ( Store brand) so i could get my Truck on the road. I noticed that the clutch i ordred actualy came from TRAILGEAR .I tried to contact WabFab but they closed shop for the holiday,s and wouldn't be back in untill 1-10-12. I purchased clutch on 12-04-11 and it shipped on 12-9-11 and i recieved it on 12-17-11. I contacted Trail Gear next and they confirmed indeed they they sent the wrong one (NO SHIT, I HAD THE ONE OUT OF MY TRUCK NEXT TO IT)TOTALY WRONG!! They (His name is Gary) said to ship back for a refund, not exchange because i already got one to get my truck going , so i shipped it back and they recieved it on 12-30-11 and then after many phone call,s and email,s to both places i finally get a refund. HERE,S THE F,ED UP PART they sent the wrong part so it's there mistake not mine and Wab the "F" Fab charged me a 30% restock fee for not returning within 30 day.s???????? HELLOW I sent it strait back Anyway I,M pissed it cost me over a 100$ all said and done And trail gear wanted to send me a fuckin tee shirt , are they fuckin kidding me!!!! They both Wabfab and Trailgear can BOTH GO FUCK THEM SELF,S!!! I will never deal with Either one of them again so just beware. I hope the same thing does'nt happen to somebody else.Thats about it in a nut shell. I could ad more but i'm not. All i wanted was a good clutch .My bad- Shame on me once but not twice!!!!
Old 01-25-2012, 06:57 PM   #2
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
what happened? and you can say fucking here haha
Old 01-25-2012, 06:58 PM   #3
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotadan98 View Post
TrailGear and WabFab Are a F~N Joke beware before you order anything from them. JUST A WARNING , IT MAY COST YOU!!!
You kinda need to provide an explanation.
Old 01-25-2012, 06:59 PM   #4
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, if you're going to call them out and warn us not to do business with them, we need to hear your story.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:32 PM   #5
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Wow.... I just found this. Sadly this sounds like standard operating business for Wab-Fab.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:51 PM   #6
Truck ~n~ Tow
TacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BU3....   Builder with NMCB3 1981-1986...  SeaBee's if that's easier...
TacoDell's Tacoma Gallery
When buying online or over the phone...
I recommend purchasing with a credit card...

that way... when a business attempts to screw you...
...you can return the same consideration. muh $ .02
Old 09-16-2012, 01:54 PM   #7
that was'nt a vitamin!!
pippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pippen
pippen's Tacoma Gallery
All you can really do is report them to the BBB and complain more to them about the 30% re-stock fee thats shitty though dude.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:58 PM   #8
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippen View Post
All you can really do is report them to the BBB and complain more to them about the 30% re-stock fee thats shitty though dude.
From personal experience with the wabbit; he already is not BBB accredited and doesn't care. He is only vested in Pirate4x4 and a couple other forums. Sadly this is also his standard MO. I just want to get the word out.
Old 09-16-2012, 02:26 PM   #9
that was'nt a vitamin!!
pippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pippen
pippen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
From personal experience with the wabbit; he already is not BBB accredited and doesn't care. He is only vested in Pirate4x4 and a couple other forums. Sadly this is also his standard MO. I just want to get the word out.
Ahh I see, that sucks when you go thorugh the wait and trouble of finding a specific part for the cheapest and you end up getting screwed around I'll definitely steer clear of that guy, I've also heard people talk of afew bad 6" lifts from TrailGear I think, just bad design.