Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tundra w/ 12" lift next to the Tacoma

Old 01-25-2012, 10:39 PM   #1
Toyota FTW
2000yota has a spectacular aura about2000yota has a spectacular aura about2000yota has a spectacular aura about

Name: Garrett
2000yota's Tacoma Gallery
Tundra w/ 12" lift next to the Tacoma

Saw this guy at a gas station and me and a buddy had to get a pic. His door handles were above my roof! 12"lift on 40's!
Thought y'all would like this.
Tundra w/ 12" lift next to the Tacoma-imageuploadedbytapatalk1327556314.983053.jpg
Old 01-26-2012, 01:00 AM   #4
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000yota View Post
Saw this guy at a gas station and me and a buddy had to get a pic. His door handles were above my roof! 12"lift on 40's!
Thought y'all would like this.
Attachment 134910
Probably because he lives there
Old 01-26-2012, 11:18 AM   #8
Toyota FTW
2000yota has a spectacular aura about2000yota has a spectacular aura about2000yota has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
yea the Gas station is his friend
yeah he said he gets 9mpg in town and 11 hwy.
Old 01-26-2012, 11:20 AM   #9
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
that shit cray!!
Old 01-26-2012, 11:34 AM   #10
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oat View Post
Bro crawler.
X2

From the pic it looks effing stupid....

to each his own I guess
Old 01-26-2012, 12:56 PM   #11
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Josh
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
I used to like ridiculously lifted trucks, and by the time I graduated high school I looked back and gave a big fuck you to all the assholes who drove them.

Not raggin on the legit lifters out there though. Designated mudders and whatnot.
Old 01-26-2012, 12:57 PM   #12
Toyota FTW

yea i do not like that much lift on a tacoma but on a bigger truck it is OK, this truck was a 4 dr and very clean. i would never put that much lift on anything but this one is pretty clean so its alright to me.
Old 01-26-2012, 01:00 PM   #13
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
FL is full of trucks like that. I see the skyjacked puddle pirates everywhere. Its kinda fun to check out their lift kit and see the look on their faces when you tell the that having 3 2" blocks stacked on top of each other isn't the safest idea....
Old 01-26-2012, 01:12 PM   #15
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
yea the Gas station is his friend
Time to buy stock in Exxon
Old 01-26-2012, 04:20 PM   #16
Zork is a name known to allZork is a name known to allZork is a name known to allZork is a name known to allZork is a name known to allZork is a name known to all
Zork's Tacoma Gallery
I think its pretty sick looking Tundra.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:00 AM   #18
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomadude89 View Post
This here is the perfect lift for a second gen Tundy...

That looks good, minus the huge wheels and the bro-lean
Old 01-27-2012, 06:37 AM   #19
mall crawler
Rebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Parker
Rebel Taco 22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomadude89 View Post
This here is the perfect lift for a second gen Tundy...

What kind of lift is it? I actually like it minus the big rims
Old 01-27-2012, 06:51 AM   #20
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
...puddle pirates ...
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
That looks good, minus the huge wheels and the bro-lean
Agreed. I don't understand how people think that actually looks good.

Get some smaller diameter less bro-tastic wheels and add some more lift to the rear.