Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Stock Fog Lights???

Old 02-01-2012, 10:46 PM   #1
Gleason05 will become famous soon enough

Name: Codie
Gleason05's Tacoma Gallery
Stock Fog Lights???

I'm pretty sure i have stock fog lights in my 03 Taco but there's no switch to operate them, anyone know more about this?
Old 02-01-2012, 11:47 PM   #2
Hektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud of

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gleason05 View Post
I'm pretty sure i have stock fog lights in my 03 Taco but there's no switch to operate them, anyone know more about this?
They are not foglights they are the turning signals. However theres a mod to make them fogs I believe.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:59 AM   #4
sixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sixsixsix's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hektor View Post
They are not foglights they are the turning signals. However theres a mod to make them fogs I believe.
YUP! Its an easy mod if you follow the instructions. I did it last week and it took me about 4 hours... but I was taking my sweet time.
Here are the instructions I followed
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...rs-damage.html
Old 02-03-2012, 08:54 AM   #6
sixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixsixsix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sixsixsix's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norton View Post
What do wheel spacers have to do with fog lights?

I used Beau02's instructions to do mine.
Doh! accidentally copied & pasted the wrong thread.

I did follow Beau02's instructions for my fog light mod though.