Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

95-97 Satoshi Build

Old 02-13-2012, 08:03 PM   #21
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
Not sure what to say to that.... but thanks!
You said enough

I admit I have an unnatural boner for 95-97 front ends and yours with the color matched grille and satoshi makes me wanna maul myself.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:38 AM   #22
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Nice man! You've encouraged me! I'll be doing this next!
Old 02-17-2012, 06:24 PM   #23
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Got this in the mail today! Hopefully get it on this weekend.

Old 02-17-2012, 07:13 PM   #24
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Hurry up!
Is that an FJ emblem on a runner?
Old 02-17-2012, 07:18 PM   #25
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
Hurry up!
Is that an FJ emblem on a runner?
No, Landcrusier
Old 02-17-2012, 07:40 PM   #26
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No, Landcrusier
Gotcha, how wide is it?
Old 02-17-2012, 07:43 PM   #27
Drunk Canadian

id say about 14" or so
Old 02-19-2012, 08:35 PM   #28
trdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdracing5's Tacoma Gallery
Not bad at all. Now take some of that paint and get to work on painting your hood!
Old 02-20-2012, 08:13 AM   #30
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
would you shut up and just do a swap haha
I buy the parts and you come down and help .
Old 02-20-2012, 03:17 PM   #32

Quote:
Maybe i will haha
ctrl + D
Old 02-20-2012, 03:23 PM   #33
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck looks so tall! What lift do you have?
Old 02-20-2012, 04:02 PM   #34
Drunk Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
Your truck looks so tall! What lift do you have?
3" Eibach/5100's and a soon to be gone 3" BL
Old 02-20-2012, 04:03 PM   #35
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
3" Eibach/5100's and a soon to be gone 3" BL

Ohh... I'm sorry to hear about that.. :/
Old 02-20-2012, 07:08 PM   #37

Quote:
no seriously. Maybe i will. If i plan a trip to CO this summer, my bro and i will stop by..
That would be awesome.

Will you be 21 by then?

I can cook up some mean ribs, feed you and your bro and you can wash it down with Colorado brews.
Old 02-20-2012, 07:21 PM   #38
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
That would be awesome.

Will you be 21 by then?

I can cook up some mean ribs, feed you and your bro and you can wash it down with Colorado brews.

alas i won't be..and my bro is 16 hahaha

BUT..we love well cooked rib that would be well worth it. Maybe ill plan a trip. Have family down there too so we could say we are going to go vist em haha
Old 03-12-2012, 06:45 PM   #39
HedgehogOutdoors is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Explorer
Name: John
HedgehogOutdoors's Tacoma Gallery
Great work, I love how much detail you showed!
Old 03-12-2012, 08:09 PM   #40
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
You said enough

I admit I have an unnatural boner for 95-97 front ends and yours with the color matched grille and satoshi makes me wanna maul myself.
hahahahahahahaha